A thread dedicated to small but emotionally devastating social fails

Originally Posted by chickhien

i fell out my chair from page 10. did homie just ask girl for her pic, and said nevermind after he saw the pic? LORD HAVE MERCY!

I had to go back to find it.
roll.gif
That was dirty though.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

How bout you think sumbody talkin 2 you, you start talkin back, and she got a bluetooth in her ear on the phone.

Delayed facepalm moment.

Or, how bout a slight stumble in public? Not a total faceplant or nothin, one of the jawns where you catch yaself, but you def know your diddybop failed.
smh.gif

Or hell, what about you on a elevator, and its like 3 people on that mafuh, and you get 2 a floor and yall can't decide who gets out 1st. Have me bout 2
suggest a game of rock, paper, scissors 2 decide.

Wait wait...what about you walkin towards sumbody on the sidewalk, and yall can't seem 2 get the *#+# out of each othas way. Yall just standin there jukin
right and left and smilin awkwardly...

Oh, and let me not forget you startin 2 walk into another room...and halfway there forget why you went. Got you just standin there 4 a good 10 seconds lookin
stupid. I hate that type $#!+
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This happened like 6 years ago but i will never forget...... So my mom was picking me up from work i got off at 12am so it was dark. I call my mom to see whereshe was and she said she was at the light. A car pulls up same MAKE, MODEL AND COLOR i get into the car like "Hi mom" and i look to the drive sideand it was a man in there!!!!
eek.gif
Im like "You're not my mom"he said "You damn right get the F out my car!!" Needless to say he was pickin up his girlfriend and when i get out the car who walks out the job HISGIRLFRIEND!!!
grin.gif
Doesnt look good gettin out of somebody elses mans car at12am..... So shes like "WDF are you doin gettin outta my mans car?" Are you havein sex wit him!?" *Sigh* Very very messysituation........devastating......... The people at my job never let me live that down....
tired.gif
Nobody can top that....

Originally Posted by chickhien

i fell out my chair from page 10. did homie just ask girl for her pic, and said nevermind after he saw the pic? LORD HAVE MERCY!
Damn!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I read through this whole thread this morning and didn't realize what happened til I just saw your post, went back and checked it and was like
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom