A thread dedicated to small but emotionally devastating social fails

How about holding the door for someone for an uncomfortable amount of time?
laugh.gif

In high school I always wandered the long @%$ hallways when I was supposed to be in class.

Sometimes I would actually go to class and then get kicked out, only to end up wandering the hallways anyway.

Either way I acted like that was what I was supposed to be doing.

I did it so much that teachers/ hall cops didnt bother asking me where I was supposed to be.

One day we got a new hall cop who thought I didnt know she was following me.

I let her follow me from one end of the hallway, while I walked slow as hell, all the way to the other end (about a 3 minute walk at regular speed) and when Igot to the exit door, turned around and started walking back.

the %$*@* got so mad and straight up yelled, "WHERE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RIGHT NOW!?"

I turned around and started laughing me @%$ off.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I remember in 2nd or 3rd grade, I got into a fight with some kid.. anyway, Ididn't know how to apologize to people I guess..

[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Principal: Are you going to apologize to Brandon?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: Why?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Principal: Because you started a fight with him[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: No I didn't, he started it[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Principal: Apologize or you're going to be suspended[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: Okay, I'm sorry for you thinking I started the fight[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Principal:[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me:[/color]
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happened to me the other day. i purposely grabbed my phonewith me other hand and played it off like it didn't phase me. broad seemed to take her sweet *** time too
laugh.gif
..simple

"thank u" she gave kindly made up for it tho.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I remember in 2nd or 3rd grade, I got into a fight with some kid.. anyway, I didn't know how to apologize to people I guess..

[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Principal: Are you going to apologize to Brandon?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: Why?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Principal: Because you started a fight with him[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: No I didn't, he started it[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Principal: Apologize or you're going to be suspended[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me: Okay, I'm sorry for you thinking I started the fight[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Principal:[/color]
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Me:[/color]
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
sounds like something i'd say, to purposely piss himoff tho
pimp.gif

back when i was with my gurl, we was at the mall and i spotted a gurl i use to talk to that was looking so sexy i aint want to speak to her while i was wid mygal cause we was making clear eye contact. so ii pretended to scratch my ear and did the "call me thibg with my right hand and my gurl looked at me with astoneface like i see what you did here.

went home, and we scraped all day and had sex all night {she forgave me} but broke up wid me after that cause she found out i cheated on her.

i failed && took a 2 Lz

one of these happened to me today

it was the first day of school and i was walking to my class not really paying attention. i guess some girl i had a class with last semester was walking theopposite direction, taps me and says "hey, how are you doing". while she is talking, we are both still walking in opposite directions, pass eachother and she turns the corner while i'm giving the courtesy "good and how are you". people around me thought i was talking to the wall
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

when you're going one way and then realize that you're going the wrong way, so you have to turn around and start walking the opposite way and people look at you like you're a skitzo...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

when you're walking up a narrow flight of stairs and a female is in front of you, and you're afraid she'll look back and think you're looking at her !$#, but you have no where else to look because its right in front of your face
these happen to me almost daily
laugh.gif
I made about 5 trips on an elevator today trying to find a class, saw a couple people more than 3 times. They must've thought I was nuts.

Originally Posted by THE FAME

laugh.gif
How about holding the door for someone thats semi-far behind you just to keep holding on never knowing that they turned the other direction?

Happened two days ago
smh.gif

i am ******ed...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

earlier today i was leaving the gym to get in my car.. so i'm in the parking lot and i see my car so i start walking to it, i whip out my remote and i keepclicking it but nothings happening. i figured the battery was dying or something so i held it closer to the car and click it a couple times extra vigorously.still nothing. at that point i thought to myself.. "either the remotes broken, or this isn't my car". so i peek into the car to double check ifits mine, like just looking for stuff i would have left on the seat. i couldnt really tell from one angle, so i circled to the other side of the car and inoticed a Slurpee cup... then it hit me.. i never bought a Slurpee... "oh $*#+... this isnt my car". at that point, i look up and i see a guy withhis two little kids walking towards the car, and all three of them are just staring at me with their eyes wide open.. i swear the little girl had the greatestlook of fear on her face
roll.gif
(i'm a 6'0 black male and i had a Sox fitted on... this was in the suburbs so i'm sure i fit the profile of a'thug'). they had been there watching me the whole time looking like a fool. seriously i havent been that embarassed in a while...
roll.gif

i seriously needed to regain my swag after that $*#+. so i rolled the windows down and boomed Gucci real loud, and i made sure i drove right past dude as i wasleaving the lot to scare him and his little kids
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

happened a couple years ago.

me: hey, you look familiar do I know you from somewhere?
her: no
(akward silence)
me:......
indifferent.gif
(walks away)

- stranger dance. That gets mad awkward when you step the same way a couple times and can't get around each other.
- at work we're supposed to say hi to people 3seconds after they get in the store. Had a few foreigners in today and I said hi, how are you, they hit mewith the
indifferent.gif
..What do you say to that?
- or you ask if the customer needs help with anything and they straight up stone-face you and get real whacked out and offended
smh.gif

- when you slip on something on the floor, correct yourself in time, but still feel like EVERYONE saw

Originally Posted by potus2028

Wait wait...what about you walkin towards sumbody on the sidewalk, and yall can't seem 2 get the *#+# out of each othas way. Yall just standin there jukin right and left and smilin awkwardly...

this always happens to me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i am ******ed...
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

earlier today i was leaving the gym to get in my car.. so i'm in the parking lot and i see my car so i start walking to it, i whip out my remote and i keep clicking it but nothings happening. i figured the battery was dying or something so i held it closer to the car and click it a couple times extra vigorously. still nothing. at that point i thought to myself.. "either the remotes broken, or this isn't my car". so i peek into the car to double check if its mine, like just looking for stuff i would have left on the seat. i couldnt really tell from one angle, so i circled to the other side of the car and i noticed a Slurpee cup... then it hit me.. i never bought a Slurpee... "oh $*#+... this isnt my car". at that point, i look up and i see a guy with his two little kids walking towards the car, and all three of them are just staring at me with their eyes wide open.. i swear the little girl had the greatest look of fear on her face
roll.gif
(i'm a 6'0 black male and i had a Sox fitted on... this was in the suburbs so i'm sure i fit the profile of a 'thug'). they had been there watching me the whole time looking like a fool. seriously i havent been that embarassed in a while...
roll.gif

i seriously needed to regain my swag after that $*#+. so i rolled the windows down and boomed Gucci real loud, and i made sure i drove right past dude as i was leaving the lot to scare him and his little kids
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my dude you really didn't need to do that...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

A couple years ago one of these females I knew would always walk up behind me and press the back of my leg with the most pressure on it, makin' mestumbled and !%%.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

One day I think I see her walkin' infront of me so I get all sneaky and catch up to her, I catch her in the back of the leg as she's takin' astep and she goes tumblin'...
devil.gif
grin.gif

...however, she looks up as she's on the ground and it isn't the girl I knew, and what's worse is I played it off like she was the fool and hither with the
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
"Why'd you fall?" And kept walking

I felt pretty bad about it, haha.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

School: 5th period on Friday

*Teacher goes into basement/place where she puts bad kids*
Girl:Ooh she (teacher) goin to the dungeon
Me: It's the Traphouse
glasses.gif

Class:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

*Teacher walks up*
Snitch:Do you wanna know who said that Ms. Seard?
Ms.Seard:Who?!
mad.gif

Snitch:Michael D
wink.gif

Ms.Seard:Was that you?!?!
Me:
indifferent.gif
Maybe
Ms.Seard:Ok, this time when I call your mom it will be really nice.
Me:
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I took a L.
smh.gif
roll.gif
@ this *#!* even mattering.

College ftw.

LOL GREAT THREAD!

I hate when your walking thru the hall ways at work, and i guess the rule is for each direction your supposed to stay walking on your side of the hall. Thensome douch comes in a messes up the whole rotation got everybody bustin go-kart moves.

I remember the first time i went to the club, i was dancing with some chick, mind you that at the time i really had no dance moves haha
grin.gif
. So half way thru the song she looks at me funny and leaves. Then about 3 songslater im dancin with this other chick doin the same moves and she and her homegirls are standing at the bar straight clownin.
tired.gif

And i hate the calls from your friends:

Friend: Yo what you doin

me: sittin here playin 2K, what you doing today

Friend: nothing

me: ....silence
indifferent.gif

i fell out my chair from page 10. did homie just ask girl for her pic, and said nevermind after he saw the pic? LORD HAVE MERCY!

Back
Top Bottom