A Quiet Place: Day One (directed by John Krasinski) June 28th

Word, Harold was NOT in the movie. That was the previews :lol:

Great movie man. It did a good job of making me suspend my disbelief. An animal that attacks anything that makes a tiny noise wouldn't last long as a predator. Plus that would be the easiest god damn thing in the world to capture. Dig a hole in the ground, put some spikes in the bottom, put that toy rocket in there, DEAD. Put a bear trap on the ground, put the toy rocket in the middle of it, DEAD.
Did you not witness how strong that monster was? :lol:

Bear traps? Spikes? Where you getting spikes? Hope you don't mean wooden spikes. That monster was pushing cars and tearing through steel.
That DIY trap you described would get you killed just trying to make it :lol:

Saw it last night and I truly enjoyed it. I have a question though. Are these creatures killing because the noise hurts them? They're obviously not eating the kills, so what is their true purpose?

How did mom deliver a baby without making any noise?
I thought the ending was cool, and I'm sure they're going to slaughter all of them. That was evident from the mom's face. My question is how do they know they have enough bullets for however many show up?

I chuckled when I saw the wife was pregnant.

Armageddon happening, and my mans Jim still ain't pulling out :smh: :lol: :smokin

I liked the ending. I usually don't really like sudden cuts like that, but I thought it was perfect. No need to show what happens next, we all knew what was coming. Dem monsters were finna get ran a high frequency 12 gauge fade.

After these creatures took her son and husband from her, ole girl finally found a way to clap back. She had that "oh you gonna learn today" grind on her face when she pumped the shotty :smokin

I was surprised at that as well. No way in the world would I be trying to bring an innocent life into that chaos. You can't silence a crying baby effectively for the next 2-3years, :rofl:

I thought he just was holding a grudge honestly
And was doing that because of how the youngest got killed
He can front all he wants
But he kinda felt she had a part to play min his death
Ain’t completely on her imo
BUT
She does have some responsibility

I thought it was because she wouldn't be aware of any noise that she is making on the stairs. When I saw the footprints I assumed that was the route to walk to avoid making noise, :ohwell:. What potential problem could arise from her going into the basement? I couldn't see any others.

Lil man was down there though :lol:
He for sure was just mad
And taking it out on her

Was he down there before? I don't remember him going down there until the mom brought them all with her.

I couldn't imagine anyone eating nachos during the movie

I would have wanted to take them from him and throw them in the trash

I might need to see Unsane

I didn't tell my girl what it was about when we went to see it last night. She only gets nachos, while I get popcorn :rofl:. She gave me the death stare when I explained it during the previews :lol:. Ultimately she ended up housing my popcorn and giving me the nachos :rofl:. It was a chore trying to eat those things let me tell you. I tried drowning them in salsa and/or cheese dip to quiet the sound but it didn't help much. I took full advantage of the scenes where sound was involved :nthat:

Last edited:
I usually walk into movies like this completely blind. Even eating popcorn was mad awkward during the quiet parts. I wish I had a heads up before :lol:

When i watched the movie, there was a couple of girls that wouldn’t stop talking. I had to go to the restroom real quick just to get the annoyance level down. Great movie.

Killing off the youngest was a great way to introduce the reason for all the silence.

didn't have much expectations, but was very entertained

Yo the movie was so quiet during that scene it was mad refreshing with the noise :lol:

there was like less than 10 people in the theater when i watched and i felt weird eating my crunchy snacks. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom