A Ma Maniere AJ4

If I somehow hit SNKRS for a size 9, I’ll be more than happy to oop a 7 to someone for what I paid yesterday plus ship. I’ll get my 9 somehow even if I have to pay resell and take a hit selling the 7.

Totally off topic, but, see the stupid thing for the tax 1099 thing is that they’re gonna say I made x amount of profit in selling shoes but they don’t account or offset for all the resell I had to pay in the year. So dumb.
Real question, have you gotten a 1099 before? The 1099 shows what came into your account but you list what you paid and subtract to get the capitol gains taxable amount. So what you paid matters for sure. You aren’t bound to retail if you have proof of what you paid.

Going simple with my joints. sometimes less is more. …..

No

This is the only thing that would go with these

1668821041810.jpeg

Hey guys I’m a true 9.5 , I hit on a 9 after my size sold out after a 6 mins wait . If anyone would like to trade please lmk .

I’m also thinking about reaching out to them for a size swap but it sounds like a logistic nightmare so I don’t want to get my order cancel

Real question, have you gotten a 1099 before? The 1099 shows what came into your account but you list what you paid and subtract to get the capitol gains taxable amount. So what you paid matters for sure. You aren’t bound to retail if you have proof of what you paid.
I know how capital gains work. Here’s the math: I pay 240 for size 7 AMM 4, I sell AMM 4 for 400 (let’s just say that amount). I get hit with 160 profit on selling that pair which I’ll be taxed on since I’m definitely getting 1099’s from sx, goat, and eBay for this year. I pay 500 for a size 9 AMM 4 on resell. Assuming I need to supply receipts if I get audited, I can’t just say, I lost 100 on AMM 4 purchase. You can list whatever you paid, but if you ever got audited, that would not be fun to explain.

Back
Top Bottom