A Ma Maniere AJ4

Were you one of those people who shameless spammed their @ in the Discord? I peeked in there and it's wild, nothing but people spamming their @ and telling the staff to go view it. :smh:

That's how you know it ain't even about the message :smh:
I did @ them to get their attention and i guess it worked. It wasn’t even a guarantee that they would have viewed it but I’m glad they did.

Those tweets are the most cringe. Honestly again more shoes got into the hands of people that otherwise probably didn’t have a shot at it.

People want everything for them or complain about this or that. Also, I now realize a lot of people into sneakers are low key dumb as hell.

At the end of the day if you don’t like it don’t participate or if you disagree with the company don’t get online and try to cop.

We all know Most are cap will cry about the release of im not making a video to pay invoice. Hit on the online release and hand over the same 225$.

The most American thing ever. Complain cause my privilege mindset hyper individualism isn’t being met. Yet consume the same product and pay the same fee and be happy as hell to have em.

Good bless American hypocrisy

lol I did see the fake woke-ism that the non winners expressed talking about "wasted my voice because I didn't win the shoes". So yall never cared about the issues yall pretended to care about.

Bruh there are people who just reposted over and over in the discord say please see my video.

FhUeUiNWIAE0uw-.jpeg

I've been crying over this one for hours. Son really said a black man don't care about "poc" issues. Whole time his video is him talking about the 4s and then talking about weed.

FhUeUiNWIAE0uw-.jpeg

I've been crying over this one for hours. Son really said a black man don't care about "poc" issues. Whole time his video is him talking about the 4s and then talking about weed.

Bruh it just went to show how brain broken some people are. Now I wanna see the complainers and watch they vids.

Y’all giving these losers too much attention if you ask me

It's comedic gold. These loser deserve to be laughed at. They're saying making a 2min video was a tall task when their page is full of pics of them and their opinions. Granted making videos sucks but they sound insane.

But what makes it even funnier is they then cry about they're gonna take the L on the online drop because bots. Like come on son you already saying you gonna lose? AMM has some of the fairest drops if you aren't brain dead.

FhUeUiNWIAE0uw-.jpeg

All it took was for a chance to win a pair of sneakers for him to make his 1st video of something he’s been passionate about for years?

No words

I'm legit crying. I know I'm a cry baby but my god!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.36.36 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.36.36 PM.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.38.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.38.01 PM.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.41.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 11.41.03 PM.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 219
The entitlement 😂.

This is actually funny. Goes to show you how much shoes rule peoples lives.

Bet most of these peoples because sneaker heads in the part idk 2-3 years.

Those tweets are the most cringe. Honestly again more shoes got into the hands of people that otherwise probably didn’t have a shot at it.

People want everything for them or complain about this or that. Also, I now realize a lot of people into sneakers are low key dumb as hell.

At the end of the day if you don’t like it don’t participate or if you disagree with the company don’t get online and try to cop.

We all know Most are cap will cry about the release of im not making a video to pay invoice. Hit on the online release and hand over the same 225$.

The most American thing ever. Complain cause my privilege mindset hyper individualism isn’t being met. Yet consume the same product and pay the same fee and be happy as hell to have em.

Good bless American hypocrisy
Right, because letting a business bend you over and make a fool of yourself for a chance at a shoe is better than just trying on the website.

Right, because letting a business bend you over and make a fool of yourself for a chance at a shoe is better than just trying on the website.

How are they bending you over and making a fool of you? You can only do that to yourself.
If you preach what you don't believe in just because there is a shot at a sneaker, then you make yourself a fool - that's not on AMM.
If you complain because you didn't win just because you shot a video of yourself, then you're a fool - that's not on AMM. They're not obligated to pick you to win just because you shot a video.
But if you are truly about the cause, then how are you a fool?

How are they bending you over and making a fool of you? You can only do that to yourself.
If you preach what you don't believe in just because there is a shot at a sneaker, then you make yourself a fool - that's not on AMM.
If you complain because you didn't win just because you shot a video of yourself, then you're a fool - that's not on AMM. They're not obligated to pick you to win just because you shot a video.
But if you are truly about the cause, then how are you a fool?
This topic has been discussed endlessly throughout this thread and this is the last time I'm addressing it. They made you jump through hoops for a shoe because this is always where raffles were headed. This is no different than a retailer crushing the box in front of you and making you wear them out to keep them. What are you willing to do for a sneaker? They showed their hand behind some social justice ********.

If you don’t care about social justice then why should anyone care about you? In fact, I’m happy you didn’t get the sneakers. Selfish, entitled people are wack.

You had a choice stop being entitled you didn’t have to do anything.

You acting like shoes food, water and shelter listen to yourself.

Go try of the website like normal if you felt this was beneath ur ideology of effort.

I will say this if you urself don’t live near a one of their locations ur opinion is meaningless cause you wouldn’t have been able to enter anyways under normal conditions.

Also, Just say their political leanings which mostly all their products display with messaging don’t align with urs. Saying social justice BS tells everyone it wasn’t about the video for you it was about the message being spread.

Y’all exposing urself in 4K over some shoes like I said.

Last edited:
Some people take shoes way too seriously. And I say that as I'm looking at 600+ pairs. Stop and think about that. If I think you're weird about sneakers, you got problems.

People are extremely weird about sneakers. This release exposed a lot of people in the sneaker community.

The history of sneaker culture and how it’s rooted in POC from the athletes, celebrities, and the consumer. Is being represented by the TWG and has always been. Yet now that sneakers is genuinely gentrified it’s nothing more than a mayonnaise version of influencers, YouTubers, and podcasters that the sheep let become the taste makers.

I remember my dad being told buying your son shoes will teach him to waste his money and urs he got me into shoes . Now people say oh shoes are a great investment.

Lastly I saw some winning videos. Quite of few weren’t even that political. Some were about schooling. One asked that work hours be adjusted to spend more time with they family. How was that oh so divisive. They were creative and gave a message. Some of y’all couldn’t think for five min yet spent all that time being negative when you could have approached the project with ur own unique voice.

Or just say ain’t no way I’m cutting a 1 min video. I rather drive 30-45 Enter a raffle in store or wait in a line to enter a raffle take an L and go on about my day. 😂.

Maybe they were right about sneakers messing our brains up Carry on.

The time line going crazy also people don’t understand the word “Raffle”. Love to see the entitled take an L tho cause you honestly wasn’t genuine

0B56DBFC-FB1E-44C4-A42E-2C802BDFA58E.jpeg

1BDD4FB0-8B75-47FC-B7A8-A4D98BDF7F9D.jpeg

Resellers and non genuine people taking L’s low key is comedy 😂 then crying about it if you wasn’t genuine why you complaining.

Back
Top Bottom