A Ma Maniere AJ4

Skinny/Baggy. Doesnā€™t matter. Some jeans just donā€™t compliment certain silhouettes. Some jeans just weak

Not sure why oldheads always jump straight out the window to ā€œItā€™s not spandex denim so the kids wonā€™t like jeansā€ when literally nobody said anything to that effect

Some of these jeans/fits šŸ˜•

Not ntdenim enough

D9B08022-A83D-4696-B60C-E836875EFD10.jpeg
D6D1C49D-BBFF-41D1-9855-2FF78776DC66.jpeg

From what I see with my students these days they too lazy to put on skinnies, so those are out. Donā€™t see to many joggers either

Everything is Y2K 2.0. Now They all wearing sweatpants, oversized cargos, parachute pants, and buying up all the Dickies 574/Carhartt double knees so they can dress like people who work hard physical labor jobs, while also wearing $600 AirPod max headphones.

All the ā€œstylishā€ kids dress like Jet Set Radio characters now. And Iā€™m sure they never even played that game. But itā€™s what fashion Tik Tok says so they go with it

I got some unbranded raw denim in like 2017 that I gave a lot of wear to the first couple years. They look pretty good now. But I've since gotten pants I like a lot more.

ā€œThese kill my pinky toes but wow on foot today so good yeah yeah yeahā€

Over and over in here
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom