A Ma Maniere AJ4

I fasho got my wears out these joints 😂😂😂
I even hooped in em once cuz I didn’t have indoor shoes and my homies wanted to me to play.

I don’t really care tbh. I got too many shoes and not enough storage room. I try to beat tf outta my kicks so I can toss em and move on to other shoes that I haven’t got to rock yet.

Wow, you guys are harsh. They're really not that bad, and a quick wipe down and they'd be pretty clean left with some minor scuffs from wear. It's called wearing your shoes and enjoying them. I only have a few pairs I wear enough to get this that point, and would generally wipe them clean before I can see that much visible dirt, but to say those are trashed is pretty extreme.

While I love to see pristine DS pics that people post, I also think it's super sad to see so many pics of multiple year old DS shoes. Guess I get enjoyment from wearing shoes, not knowing they're stacked in the closet. For those who display them, I can see how that could have some satisfaction even without wear, but still prefer to wear and enjoy.

I’m lost here, I genuinely don’t think these are that bad at all, a little clean up and it all good!

8107B6C8-66C3-4CD7-90CB-8870DADBC3E5.jpeg
3C852DD5-CA2E-4304-8A14-909E86EFA9DA.jpeg
7E02B94E-7D0B-41E5-8107-D904E3FC64F2.jpeg
480AC16C-80D7-4F42-B0A6-CCAA89E624C6.jpeg

Wow, you guys are harsh. They're really not that bad, and a quick wipe down and they'd be pretty clean left with some minor scuffs from wear. It's called wearing your shoes and enjoying them. I only have a few pairs I wear enough to get this that point, and would generally wipe them clean before I can see that much visible dirt, but to say those are trashed is pretty extreme.

While I love to see pristine DS pics that people post, I also think it's super sad to see so many pics of multiple year old DS shoes. Guess I get enjoyment from wearing shoes, not knowing they're stacked in the closet. For those who display them, I can see how that could have some satisfaction even without wear, but still prefer to wear and enjoy.
beaten heat is cool and all...but i feel like you can wear the same pair of shoes every day and not **** them up if you really want to...

but either approach is valid. the teens love dirty white shoes after all.

Has anyone seen or has it happened to anyone where you had to clean these? I’m afraid that when my kicks get dirty, will it be like the Travis 4 where the paint/color fades and then it don’t look right in that one spot. Sorry my ocd would kill me

Has anyone seen or has it happened to anyone where you had to clean these? I’m afraid that when my kicks get dirty, will it be like the Travis 4 where the paint/color fades and then it don’t look right in that one spot. Sorry my ocd would kill me

Not going to be easy but I’m sure there’s product out there that can get them clean…Not my thing so maybe somebody else can ask…

I feel like these are going to look good with some good wear on them…Go look up some pics of worn Undftd 4’s and Eminem 4’s…Material on these seems to be close to those…

Last edited:
Homie of mines had the same sentiments.

I don’t think it’s anything to worry about though.

If AMM keeps on with the same color palette as they get more collabs, I’ll prob be passing more than copping. They’d get me on a dope 6, 10, 13, 14. Other models I’d prob pass on the same burgundy/violet/ etc theme. I do have 1-4 but I’m not the “set guy” and passing on the 12s
They hit all the good jordan models. Maybe a 5 or 6 but all Jordan’s after that are overrated and lowkey trash

If they do a 12 it’ll be like either of these but obviously the violet/sail they use on every shoe and then the quilted sock liner. Blah

18D8C41D-ED78-4484-BDCC-577EFC65FFDA.jpeg
FEDF6513-8922-4F09-A2DE-624C720AAA43.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom