A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

na they just getting smoked rn, I saw it on my homies face last time I went to his shop in the mall

Those shops last like 6 months in every mall in America… one day you go to the mall you see them open buzzin laughing it up, 2 months later the windows are covered.

Yeah, I've see multiple people speak as if the shoe is dropping alongside the Violet pair... but there's no Pic of the actual shoe 🤷🏾‍♂️... Just the same mock that's been flying for months

Yeah, I've see multiple people speak as if the shoe is dropping alongside the Violet pair... but there's no Pic of the actual shoe 🤷🏾‍♂️... Just the same mock that's been flying for months

Yeah no......that was simply a mockup.

No faith in getting a pair for retail, and no chance I'm paying resell. Onto the Black/Cement I guess.

The "salesman" isn't ignoring you; they just have zero people skills and don't know how to communicate in real life. They should probably just post a QR code that you can scan to initiate a chat session with the salesman standing 5 feet from you...heh.

Realistically, if they're an hourly employee with no commissions they probably don't want to bother making the effort. Probably from the "everyone gets a trophy" generation.

IMG_3365.jpeg

With James Whitakers reputation, it's not a good look to have so many early pairs of these out when the release got pushed back.

Reactions: mkj
With James Whitakers reputation, it's not a good look to have so many early pairs of these out when the release got pushed back.
i was assuming that these are getting a wide release with other boutiques hence so many early pairs. Whitakers reputation considered, collabs are usually kept pretty tight when its an AMM only release.

Reactions: mkj
Back
Top Bottom