A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

The box better than the damn shoe 🤷‍♂️
IMG_9355.jpeg

damn that box looks mad annoying

I really like the cw and the materials look nice. Besides the price, the old mold/shape is my issue… makes them look so odd now that I’ve seen what they can do with releases such as the WC.

I really like the cw and the materials look nice. Besides the price, the old mold/shape is my issue… makes them look so odd now that I’ve seen what they can do with releases such as the WC.
Is there a chance tho that all these pairs we are seeing are fakes tho?

Wearing my white AMM 3s today, the right shoe is squeaking like a MUHFO. Loud. Can feel it coming from around the big toe area. These things are not wearable anymore smh

Wearing my white AMM 3s today, the right shoe is squeaking like a MUHFO. Loud. Can feel it coming from around the big toe area. These things are not wearable anymore smh

My crafts do the whole squeaking thang in the forefront too. I stopped wearing em 😏

The EP-less material on the toe is too high. I like that they didn’t leave the upper part of the midsole white like on the OG pair. Always thought that looked kinda strange.

There’s a new resell shop at my local mall that had a pair of these. First time seeing them in person…wrapped in plastic of course (Twin Peaks😉).

It was weird when I walked into the store because the teenager they had working the register just sat there looking at his laptop the whole time. Never so much as said anything or even lifted his head up once. Even when I was standing right next to him looking at a shoe, he never loooked up or acknowledged that I was in the store.

…the complete opposite of an aggressive salesman.

the old mold/shape is my issue…

The mold of the AJ3 has been the same from 2020-‘24. The paneling is slightly higher at the toe. That’s bout it.

damn that box looks mad annoying

Facts. They look like the XIX box. This isn’t no damn performance shoe. Just give us reg ish. They gonna have me pass on wearing these cuz I gotta do 4-5 steps to get the shoe :lol:

There’s a new resell shop at my local mall that had a pair of these. First time seeing them in person…wrapped in plastic of course (Twin Peaks😉).

It was weird when I walked into the store because the teenager they had working the register just sat there looking at his laptop the whole time. Never so much as said anything or even lifted his head up once. Even when I was standing right next to him looking at a shoe, he never loooked up or acknowledged that I was in the store.

…the complete opposite of an aggressive salesman.

I love when workers ignore me in a store.

Like.....we both know why I'm there. If I need something I'll obviously go get the worker.

I can't stand chatty or eager sales folk. I'd much rather them leave me the hell alone. :lol:

I love when workers ignore me in a store.

Like.....we both know why I'm there. If I need something I'll obviously go get the worker.

I can't stand chatty or eager sales folk. I'd much rather them leave me the hell alone. :lol:
Totally.

That being said, I still appreciate a “Hey, welcome in…let me know if I can help” type of greeting.

Some type of brief recognition that I’m a human being who exists.

…I’m very lonely.

Back
Top Bottom