A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I’m gonna get these 3’s and I’m done with the AMM collabs. Kinda over collabs in general, but I’ll always take a good one.

Still unclear why these exist. Does he think these are truly amazing, or just needs cash?

With how universally well received the white pair was, I’m surprised so many folks are against what is essentially a black version of the same shoe. I can understand not prioritizing these over the black cements coming out but these are just as dope as the original pair to me 🤷🏿‍♂️

Hope this means I can cop for retail.

With how universally well received the white pair was, I’m surprised so many folks are against what is essentially a black version of the same shoe. I can understand not prioritizing these over the black cements coming out but these are just as dope as the original pair to me 🤷🏿‍♂️

Hope this means I can cop for retail.

They are not tho... the mismatched colors, along with the steep retail price and (slow) shipping, along with the raffle fees... its just too much *******.

They are not tho... the mismatched colors, along with the steep retail price and (slow) shipping, along with the raffle fees... its just too much *******.

Not liking the price is defintely one thing. I’m mostly speaking on aesthetics. They essentially just mirrored the jump from white cement to black cement going from the OG release to this one. For folks that were never really feeling the Violet ore vibe that’s been one of the main colors of this collab I can get not liking these. But I think brand fatigue and the Black cement release looming have more to do with folks disintrest than the actual release itself. Both of which are good reasons to skip this release. But This would be a different thread if these were the follow up to the first 3s rather than the 1s,2s, and 4s.

Either way I’m still in. No tax in NJ so it helps stomach the added cost.

Not liking the price is defintely one thing. I’m mostly speaking on aesthetics. They essentially just mirrored the jump from white cement to black cement going from the OG release to this one. For folks that were never really feeling the Violet ore vibe that’s been one of the main colors of this collab I can get not liking these. But I think brand fatigue and the Black cement release looming have more to do with folks disintrest than the actual release itself. Both of which are good reasons to skip this release. But This would be a different thread if these were the follow up to the first 3s rather than the 1s,2s, and 4s.

They’ve also done like 10 shoes in a short period of time with the same color scheme 🙄🙄🙄
Plus, black cements are around the corner. These are pointless lol

I really just dont like the two tone colors they chose to put on each end of the shoe... I think should have went with just grey or maroon but doing them both just looks jarring to me.

I dunno if the white/maroon pair are legit or not, but those I do like, but will still have a hard time trying to justify paying $275-300 for em. Hopefully they all flop in this market so JB will realize when they are being greedy. I will probably just look for a deal on the resell apps, almost all the other AMM collabs are going for under retail now or less.

It’s like the top half of the shoe doesn’t flow with the bottom half of it. Sail/flat pewter doesn’t have to be on the midsole either.

They’ve also done like 10 shoes in a short period of time with the same color scheme 🙄🙄🙄
Plus, black cements are around the corner. These are pointless lol

I don’t disagree, I lump that in with brand fatigue. I’m not as drained because i wasn’t inteterested in half the shoes that dropped in the collaboration.

The 1st white pair was mostly white with hits of grey/sail/violet. Very clean.
This black pair has too much sail and violet being used. Throws off the balance and look.

A black/dark version of a lighter based colorway doesnt always work. Idk why that even needs to be said tbh bro.

Last edited:
A black/dark version of a lighter based colorway doesnt always work. Idk why that even needs to be said tbh bro.

I don’t disagree. This just falls under “works” for me. Not a huge enough departure from the original for me to not look at them with the same positive light. But that’s me though. I feel the same about the white cement/black cement 3.

I don’t disagree. This just falls under “works” for me. Not a huge enough departure from the original for me to not look at them with the same positive light. But that’s me though. I feel the same about the white cement/black cement 3.

If you like em you like em. WC/BC one of those instances though where both look good.

I’m glad you guys don’t like them. You’ll never convince me that these don’t look better than the white pair though. BC3 color blocking will always be king on this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom