A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

AE3C6797-7072-41E9-908D-35554AAEA421.jpeg
Sheesh, cream laces growing on me :pimp:

Sorry for getting back to the thread so late but I got my 13.5W last week and it does fit fine. There's a slight amount more room but not enough to require me to size down at all. They fit similar to my Fragments. I haven't worn them other than a try-on yet so I may come back and correct that after I do.

Will definitely be trying to double up as these are now my favorite Jordans I own period. Good god they are beautiful 😍

Sorry for getting back to the thread so late but I got my 13.5W last week and it does fit fine. There's a slight amount more room but not enough to require me to size down at all. They fit similar to my Fragments. I haven't worn them other than a try-on yet so I may come back and correct that after I do.

Will definitely be trying to double up as these are now my favorite Jordans I own period. Good god they are beautiful 😍

What's your J1 size?

The thing that sucks about another chance that's still slim is that it gives every false hope & they don't pull the trigger until after the release is cooked. The best time is either right before or during the release IMO. BUuuut it also depends on the number of additional pairs that release. If its not a lot.... prices will rise...

The thing that sucks about another chance that's still slim is that it gives every false hope & they don't pull the trigger until after the release is cooked. The best time is either right before or during the release IMO. BUuuut it also depends on the number of additional pairs that release. If its not a lot.... prices will rise...
How many more stores

Back
Top Bottom