A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

I hope everyone who wants a pair gets a pair... be that retail or for whatever resell amount that is arbitrarily fugazi value that's put on the current value of "money" anyways. May be a little too early for this kinda deep think talk... LOL.
Bottom line...Just make a decision & stick by it. I paid resell... so what?! I'll buy another pair at retail in a heartbeat. May buy resell again if prices drop... No one should care what someone else does with their money but also shouldn't care if people don't listen to your advice either...

soooo anyways back to the real discussions.... TTS or half sz down ? LOL

I hope everyone who wants a pair gets a pair... be that retail or for whatever resell amount that is arbitrarily fugazi value that's put on the current value of "money" anyways. May be a little too early for this kinda deep think talk... LOL.
Bottom line...Just make a decision & stick by it. I paid resell... so what?! I'll buy another pair at retail in a heartbeat. May buy resell again if prices drop... No one should care what someone else does with their money but also shouldn't care if people don't listen to your advice either...

soooo anyways back to the real discussions.... TTS or half sz down ? LOL

I’m glad I stuck with TTS and didn’t go half-down despite many saying one could or would have preferred doing so.

I feel confident in going TTS for most shoes, with the exception of the OG yeezy 350's V1's, which is were knit & stretched significantly.

hmm so US boutiques are going to get them after all.

Will try my luck for a pair and if I'm lucky, its going straight to JPS JPS , no funny business

Looks like Oneness is the first US boutique to announce. More soon to come - probably taking their glamour shots for the IG first :lol:
If Oneness is getting them then it's most likely a much wider release than people expected.

Looks like Oneness is the first US boutique to announce. More soon to come - probably taking their glamour shots for the IG first :lol:
If Oneness is getting them then it's most likely a much wider release than people expected.

We can only hope so. If resale is $300-$350, I’m going to cop a 3rd and possibly 4th pair and would suggest everyone who digs these at least cop one pair. You can tell that this release will be extremely sought after in the future.

QC / design flaw? The stitching is different on those two

Attachments

• IMG_1648.jpg
    IMG_1648.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 272
Look like the stores are only receiving up to a size 12w and I still haven’t seen toddler sizes….want to try and get my daughter a pair

QC / design flaw? The stitching is different on those two

Not really. Perfect details and symmetry across the left and right shoe is pretty much always to be expected. It doesn't matter the price of the shoe, or how limited or hyped it is, you'll always find these imperfections. Higher qty production runs tend to have more of these issues, however, this is par for the course for Nike/JB.

Back
Top Bottom