A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Damn. I should've waited. I would've saved about $15 because of shipping.

I'm also thinking about doing a chargeback on undefeated because it's missing the chain to the hang tangs. I can't have an incomplete package
Might check the box a little more. I thought mine was missing too but it was caught between the cloth and layers of paper, not on the shoe.

Damn. I should've waited. I would've saved about $15 because of shipping.

I'm also thinking about doing a chargeback on undefeated because it's missing the chain to the hang tangs. I can't have an incomplete package

Y'all and these chargebacks blows my mind. Do you actually do **** like that, or do people just say that they're going to? Tells me that you definitely haven't worked for a small business.

Check your pairs. I'm guessing the material is too soft and distressed. Just finally opened my box from AMM and guess what I see....I big *** hole in the material used for the elephant print. And of course, they have a no return policy. Smh

20240903_225230.jpg
20240903_225158.jpg

Check your pairs. I'm guessing the material is too soft and distressed. Just finally opened my box from AMM and guess what I see....I big *** hole in the material used for the elephant print. And of course, they have a no return policy. Smh

20240903_225230.jpg
20240903_225158.jpg
Yikes

I'm late to the conversation but I got my pair from AMM and my Nike Air tab on the back is white and the midsole is an aged off white. I'm noticing pairs pictured in this thread have an aged nike air tab. Anyone else have a white nike air?
Post pics

Yoooo!!!

These are awesome. A must have imo. The box and bags and hang tag are all cool, and the shoes are awesome looking. Granted it’s a remix of the greatest J ever so hard to mess it up, but they kept it classic with enough changes to make it A Ma but it still has the DNA of the bc3. The leather and suede is really nice. Foamer said they are not comfortable, they feel fine to me, a bit stiff, I loosened the laces a bit but not that much. It’s a women’s pair so they might be a bit narrow I guess, but no complaints from me on comfort so far. I’ll rock them all day and see how it goes.

I threw on this scaring the **** shirt and decided to unds the shoes as they are close in color and some work out shorts this morning to get kiddo ready for school so don’t knock the fit, but you could wear these with just about anything. Classy to street to the gym.

Attachments

• IMG_9692.jpeg
    IMG_9692.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_9691.jpeg
    IMG_9691.jpeg
    221.3 KB · Views: 365
I did see Foamer saying they were uncomfortable, but I don't recall what was the cause.

I've thrown mine on a few times to make sure I was good with the size I got, and to me they felt great with the PU insole. Even after going up .5 they felt snug around the front of my foot but nothing crazy. IME, they were fine.

Best part of all though, the tongues and back heel tabs are silent when walking due to the materials used! 🤣 🤣

Did any of these come with high toebox suede? Looked through a few pages and they all look low like the pair I got

Most of the pairs we've seen are higher than ideal.

Not egregiously high like 2011 pairs or anything, but they could have absolutely nailed these if they made them on the lower side.

The pair pictured above that we're talking about looks amazing, and seems to be an outlier.

I was just talking about the toecap. There seems to be inconsistencies on various parts of the back of the shoe from the ankle collar to tab to suede. But the toecap looks consistently low cut across pairs to me.

Back
Top Bottom