A Ma Maniere AJ1

E45425D5-2463-4696-B932-AB7459248EB2.jpeg
completely forgot thanks to spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour somebody **** him up for me

Who offers real access to limited collabs at a lower cost? You're paying the whole thing, not just the shipping label. Would you prefer they just load them all on snkrs? How about just load them onto shopify for bots to eat? That's what everyone else does. How about just backdoor all of them like Marcus. That's what you want?

I swear some people never happy. Just cancel your order and file a charge back.

Not sure how you landed on back doors and bots, but carry on I guess? If you want to delve into their release process, go for it. It’s not that deep.It’s the simple concept of charging a premium for shipping, while knowing that there will be delays. That is the gripe. Again, expectations are higher when you charge more.

Not sure how you landed on back doors and bots, but carry on I guess? If you want to delve into their release process, go for it. It’s not that deep.It’s the simple concept of charging a premium for shipping, while knowing that there will be delays. That is the gripe. Again, expectations are higher when you charge more.
Cancel your order and do a charge back. Try your luck on snkrs and bank on quick free shipping.

Currently in a first come first serve line at one of my locals. Let’s hope I hit. Already a lot of people getting into line.
I just went to one of my local spots and there was already like 40 ppl there. Said nah drove right back home….snkrs or bust.

Back
Top Bottom