A look into West Africa

I've been to Nigeria and me and my family drove to the coastline of Liberia that "Harlem on the" is talking about and I co-sign with him.

The beaches are pure beauty. My dad is interested in developing there too.

But the drug epidemic is pretty rampant down there. They get all the pure stuff from the cartels in South America.

It's even better than what we get here, and super cheap. So sad,

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

They're all still living in the stone age over there. Those poor kids. It's so sad.

Thats ONE hood you FOOL... West Point is prolly the HARDest hood in the world... Its ALWAYS been like that... Its no different from a slum you'd see in a city like Rio, but that doesn't take away from the overall beauty of the land...

Monrovia is a beautiful city, thats just ONE hood... Don't let that visual be the ONLY memory you have of Liberia, thats not a proper representation of LIB... West Point is just extremely !!#+*# up, but thats a ONE of a kind slum to an extent... As I type this a beautiful picture of Pre-War Monrovia is on my wall
tired.gif

I will never step foot in any part of Africa, as beautiful as some may say certain areas are.
Someone could document their time in Harlem, South Bronx, Bed Stuy, the East, The Ville, North Philly, South East DC, the entire city of Baltimore would you pledge to NEVER set foot in America?? That's ONE neiborhood of MANY, West Point was never infiltrated during ANY of the war because even those ruthless cannibal child soldiers were afriad to go there... I've heard stories of cats committing ANY crime under the sun, and all they'd do was run into the hood of West Point and police officers would stop and say "We'll get you next time"... My mom is in downtown Monrovia RIGHT now... Everybody knows that you don't go to West Point cause its WILD...

And to write off an ENTIRE continent soley based on ONE neighborhood within an overall nice city... thats beyond ignorant...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

They're all still living in the stone age over there. Those poor kids. It's so sad.

Thats ONE hood you FOOL... West Point is prolly the HARDest hood in the world... Its ALWAYS been like that... Its no different from a slum you'd see in a city like Rio, but that doesn't take away from the overall beauty of the land...

Monrovia is a beautiful city, thats just ONE hood... Don't let that visual be the ONLY memory you have of Liberia, thats not a proper representation of LIB... West Point is just extremely $%+*@% up, but thats a ONE of a kind slum to an extent... As I type this a beautiful picture of Pre-War Monrovia is on my wall
tired.gif
You MAD? You sure LIKE typing like this don't you? I REALIZE that that is one portion of Africa, but the ENTIRE continent is infested with rape, heartbreaking poverty, violent civil wars, rampant drug abuse, disease, and corruption. How are you going to call a country paradise where nearly 70% OF THE WOMEN HAVE BEEN RAPED? Maybe you should reach out to that kid who was high out of his mind in the video and tell him how much of a PARADISE he was living in?

i cant front

i have no interest in goin to africa

too hot and too many wild animals and insects.

i rather go to japan and some other spots on my list first.

dont you need like 12 shots to visit africa?

How is that ignorant? I just want to prove something.. I made a very unclear statement that I would never step foot on that continent... Yes I made a statement after a video was shown, but how do you know I dont have something else against Africa? (I don't I'm just hypothetically speaking). You cant call someone ignorant for their choice if you do not know the reasoning behind it.
Although it has abundant natural resources, Africa remains the world's poorest and most underdeveloped continent, due to a variety of causes that may include the spread of deadly diseases and viruses (notably HIV/AIDS and malaria), corrupt governments that have often committed serious human rights violations, failed central planning, high levels of illiteracy, lack of access to foreign capital, and frequent tribal and military conflict (ranging from guerrilla warfare to genocide).[sup][55][/sup] According to the United Nations' Human Development Report in 2003, the bottom 25 ranked nations (151st to 175th) were all African.[sup][56][/sup]
That's from Wiki... What part of that makes you want to go their? I'm not sure if you were the one who stated earlier that they would like to live their remaining days of their lives in Africa, (might of been you, might not, sorry I don't remember and didn't look back) but WHY?

Monrovia is a beautiful city, thats just ONE hood... Don't let that visual be the ONLY memory you have of Liberia, thats not a proper representation of LIB... West Point is just extremely $%+*@% up, but thats a ONE of a kind slum to an extent... As I type this a beautiful picture of Pre-War Monrovia is on my wall
tired.gif
You MAD? You sure LIKE typing like this don't you? I REALIZE that that is one portion of Africa, but the ENTIRE continent is infested with rape, heartbreaking poverty, violent civil wars, rampant drug abuse, disease, and corruption. How are you going to call a country paradise where nearly 70% OF THE WOMEN HAVE BEEN RAPED? Maybe you should reach out to that kid who was high out of his mind in the video and tell him how much of a PARADISE he was living in?
I am MAD... Don't disrespect my country fam, I don't play that @@#!... As I said before my father worked for the Liberian government so if you wanna play internet comedian you'll see where that leads you to...

Fam MY moms is there, don't talk that rape @@#! with me, the majority of Liberian women have been displaced due to the war, alot are in refugee camps, I'm sure the rate of women that HAVE been rape or sexually assaulted is higher than most places, but I wouldn't put to much faith in that 70% #

N I'm goin to the land next year... Thats my brothers hood (West Point), my man is from a neighboring hood, so we goin be RIGHT there...

Africa is a rich with any and EVERY mineral this earth has to offer, that's the gift GOD gave to that land, it was the Europeans that came and ruined damn near EVERY nation in Africa...

When Prince Johnson captured my fathers dear friend and former president Samuel K Doe he was speakin on the phone with the US... They were behind all that @@#!... They were the reason the civil war continued for 14+ years... The MAJORITY of that blood is on the US hands... They were mad cause Doe wanted to repay the US ANYthing the country owed them and move foward, we're one of the ONLY African nations that was never ruled by whites, and of course the imperialists in America couldn't stand to see us shine so they let Charles Taylor walk out of a US prison to lead a coup; d'tat... You wanna talk about terrorists?? Those racists that sit in that white house make Usama Bin Laden look like Mother Theresa...

the LAND is paradise you IDIOT... 300 miles of VIRGIN coasts... Where the hell else will you find that?? The people are deeply affected by the aftershock of civil war and poverty, but they'll get better with time... Theres BILLIONS of dollars in gold, diamonds, and rubber amungst other things... If you were born in the 80s the car your parents drove you home from the hospital in had tires that were more than likely from the rubber fields of Liberia...

Glad to see more Liberians in the building. I got nothing against Nigerians, but alot of em be on some other stuff.. I rocks with Ghanians hard though

i was born in Nairobi, Kenya but spent most of my life in Toronto. Man everytime i go back i wish my parents never moved. Hopefully i get to go back this year.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

How is that ignorant? I just want to prove something.. I made a very unclear statement that I would never step foot on that continent... Yes I made a statement after a video was shown, but how do you know I dont have something else against Africa? (I don't I'm just hypothetically speaking). You cant call someone ignorant for their choice if you do not know the reasoning behind it.
Although it has abundant natural resources, Africa remains the world's poorest and most underdeveloped continent, due to a variety of causes that may include the spread of deadly diseases and viruses (notably HIV/AIDS and malaria), corrupt governments that have often committed serious human rights violations, failed central planning, high levels of illiteracy, lack of access to foreign capital, and frequent tribal and military conflict (ranging from guerrilla warfare to genocide).[sup][55][/sup] According to the United Nations' Human Development Report in 2003, the bottom 25 ranked nations (151st to 175th) were all African.[sup][56][/sup]
That's from Wiki... What part of that makes you want to go their? I'm not sure if you were the one who stated earlier that they would like to live their remaining days of their lives in Africa, (might of been you, might not, sorry I don't remember and didn't look back) but WHY?

What that doesn't include is the outside influences that contributed to the majority of Afriucan nations being the way they are now...

They created viruses and +!+* to kill us off, the black gene is dominant, and thats intimidating to whites so they'll go to ANY length to eliminate the threat of blacks once again ruling this earth... All these diseases you speak of who brought them to Africa?? All these corrupt leaders, who helped them get into power?? Who's raping the land for all its resources??...

I can't really speak for other countries, but I know Liberia had a VERY strong economy, and we used the US dollar for the majority of the time...More than half of our presidents have were born in the US... I wasn't one of them that said

Wanna talk about Human Rights issues...

[Ras Kass] "Who murdered Africa... The World Health Organization" [/Ras Kass]

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

I was born in Bouake.
I fly there like everyday
laugh.gif

City is well developed though compare to the other places like Bouna & Korhogo

Once again people like to group the entire continent as a whole
Dude said too many wild animals
I have not even seen a wild animal in all the months I've lived here or any of the other countries I've visited
Some of y'all watch too much TV
Been all over West Africa and I love it
pimp.gif

tired.gif
I am MAD... Don't disrespect my country fam, I don't play that @@#!... As I said before my father worked for the Liberian government so if you wanna play internet comedian you'll see where that leads you to...

Fam MY moms is there, don't talk that rape @@#! with me, the majority of Liberian women have been displaced due to the war, alot are in refugee camps, I'm sure the rate of women that HAVE been rape or sexually assaulted is higher than most places, but I wouldn't put to much faith in that 70% #

N I'm goin to the land next year... Thats my brothers hood (West Point), my man is from a neighboring hood, so we goin be RIGHT there...

Africa is a rich with any and EVERY mineral this earth has to offer, that's the gift GOD gave to that land, it was the Europeans that came and ruined damn near EVERY nation in Africa...

When Prince Johnson captured my fathers dear friend and former president Samuel K Doe he was speakin on the phone with the US... They were behind all that @@#!... They were the reason the civil war continued for 14+ years... The MAJORITY of that blood is on the US hands... They were mad cause Doe wanted to repay the US ANYthing the country owed them and move foward, we're one of the ONLY African nations that was never ruled by whites, and of course the imperialists in America couldn't stand to see us shine so they let Charles Taylor walk out of a US prison to lead a coup; d'tat... You wanna talk about terrorists?? Those racists that sit in that white house make Usama Bin Laden look like Mother Theresa...

the LAND is paradise you IDIOT... 300 miles of VIRGIN coasts... Where the hell else will you find that?? The people are deeply affected by the aftershock of civil war and poverty, but they'll get better with time... Theres BILLIONS of dollars in gold, diamonds, and rubber amungst other things... If you were born in the 80s the car your parents drove you home from the hospital in had tires that were more than likely from the rubber fields of Liberia...
Wow, keep on kidding yourself fam. Looks like your dad who works for the "Liberian government" is in charge of propaganda and has brainwashed you too. Things are straight backwards over there and you can't see it. As long as people like you are around things will never change over there. God help those people, and you for that matter.

tired.gif

Wow, keep on kidding yourself fam. Looks like your dad who works for the "Liberian government" is in charge of propaganda and has brainwashed you too. Things are straight backwards over there and you can't see it. As long as people like you are around things will never change over there. God help those people, and you for that matter.
Other than this video... What do you know about Liberia and its history??

I'm waiting...
nerd.gif

I'm sitting with an older gentleman who was JUST in Liberia... My mom just went back home 3 weeks ago, you're watching a video and making a blanket statement about an entire continent... YOU tell ME who is the one in NEED of help...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Too many wild animals? Lol. Ya'll really don't have any clue.

hyenas are no joke

ill piss my pants if i seen one of them joints.

Have you even been to Rio? The worst areas do not come CLOSE to that.

You call people out for being ignorant than make a statement just as dimwitted.
ohwell.gif

Crazy video. I watched part 1-7 after that on their website. The one on North Korea is pretty interesting too.

wat
nerd.gif

why yall judging the WHOLE continent of africa off of one lil area
smh.gif
.....do yall know how big and diverse Africa is.....i mean theres bad parts but theirs good parts too.....i hope the ones making these comments arent black because if you are
smh.gif

My brother spent 2 years in the country of the Gambia. Its a small country in West Africa surrounded on 3 sides by Senegal with the rest of the country being along the coast. While the capital city is somewhat of a tourist attraction with its beautiful coastline, a couple miles inland are impoverished villages (to say the least). My brother was in the Peace Corps and spent 2 years in one of these villages with no electricity, running water, etc. Its crazy how different life can be only a few miles apart in a small country like that. In one city, rich Europeans are vacationing on the beach while just across the river no one bats an eye at mothers and newborns dying during child birth or families being wiped out by malaria. It really does make you put your own life in perspective.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Have you even been to Rio? The worst areas do not come CLOSE to that.

You call people out for being ignorant than make a statement just as dimwitted.
ohwell.gif
Is this gonna become a back and forth of who's been where?? It's already been established that West Point is prolly the worst slum in the world, I know people from there... I LIVE with one... I'm chillen with someone from the hood that borders it as we speak...

Rio is a city that has slums, NO one with half a brain will dispute that... The police in Brazil have killed 11,000 people in the past 7 years, thats more people then General Butt Naked has killed within the past 7, and thats most certainly more people that have been killed in West Point...

I compared the 2 because BOTH have slums that are as scary as most places on this earth, but they also have places as beautiful as ANY place on earth, if you're not intelligent enough to have gathered that from what I previously typed thats YOU're problem...

As far as the people of Brazil and the people of Liberia we share A LOT of things in common, Liberians LOVE Brazil, especially when the World Cup comes up, we share the SAME blood, the SAME devils +@@!%@ us up, we're all products of western slavery...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom