A Hell of a Drug!

Speechless. My son hit a backflip off of shop 4 ballers. This is one of those things that you hear about in the hood but only like 2 people actually saw it. Thanks to the cameraman, dudes flip will be immortal.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Speechless. My son hit a backflip off of shop 4 ballers. This is one of those things that you hear about in the hood but only like 2 people actually saw it. Thanks to the cameraman, dudes flip will be immortal.

Hood myths
pimp.gif

Hood myths
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionbear

Hood myths
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Side note: Kicktionbear, got any anagrams we should know about?

Originally Posted by Kicktionbear

Hood myths
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Side note: Kicktionbear, got any anagrams we should know about?

"that was super-fun"
roll.gif
prolly way too haha Props for not killing yourself

coulda won a Darwin award
laugh.gif

"that was super-fun"
roll.gif
prolly way too haha Props for not killing yourself

coulda won a Darwin award
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom