A girl problem unlike any other...(No Pics)

Tough situation man. I would give the 300 but make it clear that this is first and last time.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

I think lending money out isn't a good idea, but in this situation her aunt could possibly be homeless... I think you should loan her the money IMO.

exactly

How long have you been with your girl?
Would you want her to come stay with you?
I mean if you really care about her you would want her to have a roof over her head if she doesnt have anywhere else to stay...
need more details...

Give her the money and let her know that's all you have .. so she wont be getting a xmas present. In addition make it clear that will be the 1st and lasttime you will do that because you cant afford too .. If she doesnt understand is time to look elsewhere ... Before you do any of that make sure you get some ..

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I mean if you really care about her you would want her to have a roof over her head if she doesnt have anywhere else to stay...
need more details...
I've been wit her for roughly 2.5 years. So it's nuthin' to let her come and stay over. I gotta admit, there's a lot to feelguilty about if I don't. Especially wit the holidays and all. But I don't understand why I gotta be the one to bail her out. I know that she (mygirl's aunt) spends her weekends at the bar wit her cousin. So NOW she wants to worry about where her money goes? I just don't know honestly. themajority of posts are sayin' no. But the past few are makin' me feel guilty.
tired.gif

well if you really love your girl you should help her out.. including her family that she's living with..

nothing wrong doing a good deed, and in the end it might feel rewarding..
good karma.

Like everyone else, I'm thinkin' you should just take your girl in for now. Sounds like she can't even take care of her niece or herself, even witha job.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

need more details...
I've been wit her for roughly 2.5 years. So it's nuthin' to let her come and stay over. I gotta admit, there's a lot to feel guilty about if I don't. Especially wit the holidays and all. But I don't understand why I gotta be the one to bail her out. I know that she (my girl's aunt) spends her weekends at the bar wit her cousin. So NOW she wants to worry about where her money goes? I just don't know honestly. the majority of posts are sayin' no. But the past few are makin' me feel guilty.
tired.gif

Out of respect for your girl I would say do it. Honestly tho you should have a talk with her aunt about it. Like a 1 on 1 and let her know how you feel aboutit. Get her explaination on whats going on. I feel you that you dont mind having your girl stay with you but staying for a while could turn into living withyou. I dont know if you ready for that or not. Alot of these people on here aint gonna give you the best advice but all I can tell you is what I would do...Talk to the auntie. Give her the money. Let her know you not gonna be doing stuff like this all the time. Do it for your girl to have a roof over her head.Whenyou do good things for people good things will happen for you.

Why are you people helping him? if theres no picture then theres no help. Yall should know the rules by now........

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

need more details...
I've been wit her for roughly 2.5 years. So it's nuthin' to let her come and stay over. I gotta admit, there's a lot to feel guilty about if I don't. Especially wit the holidays and all. But I don't understand why I gotta be the one to bail her out. I know that she (my girl's aunt) spends her weekends at the bar wit her cousin. So NOW she wants to worry about where her money goes? I just don't know honestly. the majority of posts are sayin' no. But the past few are makin' me feel guilty.
tired.gif

I understand that you've been with her for 2.5 years and that none of us will exactly understand your relationship with her from an online post. Thatbeing said, it looks like you are being taken advantage of.....from the outside. Nobody else in their family could have helped them out? It's very wrongof her aunt to ask your girl to ask you for the money. Did that really happen or is your girl lying? We're all assuming it's not a lie. Also, why doyou have to drive an hour out to give them the money? Not very fair if you ask me. Did she offer, or those she not have a car?

If there are no plausible explanations for these questions, maybe your relationship isn't as good as you thought it was. Also, would your girl do this foryou? The whole thing just seems wrong. At the least, you should have a serious conversation with your gf. Make her see your side of it, and then make yourdecision. As Dirty said, if you do decide to give them money don't expect it back. Gluck

nothing wrong doing a good deed, and in the end it might feel rewarding..

Amen. Since you've been with the girl for about 2.5 years I would say it's a serious relationship. If you have the money to give, I would say goahead and give the money, especially if your girl stays with your aunt, cause not only are you looking out for the aunt which I'm sure you can care lessabout your really looking out or helping your girl indirectly
wink.gif
. Justknow that there maybe a chance that you might not get the money back, just take it as a lesson learned, but you could get the money back. Just be sure to letthe aunt know that this is a 1 time only deal, and stick to it.

Similar situation, I actually helped my neighbor out the day before Thanksgiving, he said he needed money for Thanksgiving dinner for his kids cause his jobwas suppose to cut him a check but didn't in time, either way I still helped him out and he ended up giving me the money back 2 days later on Friday. "Do unto others"...........

If no one else that knows her is willing to give her money then there's a reason for that. You'll never see the money again and she'll keep askingas the economy gets worse.

Back
Top Bottom