A$AP

That Chinatown video reminded me of how filthy Ferg's flow is (even though he recycled plenty bars)

That interview was fantastic. Excited to see where he goes with the album, and happy to hear that the Mob project isn't scrapped.

It's a little nosey but I kind of wish he expounded on a few personal things he lightly touched on. I've always found son to be interesting, I don't know :lol:

I've randomly been revisiting LiveLove and LongLive recently too and they've held up pretty well over these last few years.

Good to hear Rocky doing well. He is one of my favorite young artist. I'm pretty excited about the new project.

Am I the only one that noticed the extreme pain that this dude is conveying?

"Life ain't good without Yams! **** funny as hell." And then the uncomfortable pause where you see him visibly upset.

This ***** Rocky is hurting right now son.
frown.gif

Last edited:

"Life ain't good without Yams! **** funny as hell." And then the uncomfortable pause where you see him visibly upset.

This ***** Rocky is hurting right now son. :frown:  
couldnt agree with you more. With F---ing problems and Wild for the night the songs he hated but gave the immediate reason of just being for radio really got respect for him. He was getting more and more touchy as it went on and part of me was like "damn girl call the interview over" but I look to see like 5 minutes left smh.

This ***** Rocky is hurting right now son. :frown:  

bruh i feel for him

i feel like he regrets he could have donemore to help yams stop

that interview was tough to watch, the way rocky smiled reminiscing about yams getting out of rehab then bringing him overseas then all of a sudden his change of emotions when he mentioned the blackout boyz, seem like rocky aint like yams messing with those dudes

Damn I legit felt bad when he was talking about yams . Overall good interview though, he got super offended when she said Chanel put him on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can't wait til the album drops

how many tracks did clams produce? i feel like rocky was born to rap over his beats, it's also good to see rocky venture into more production himself

I dig the song but I am a super biased ASAP fan. As long as a hard beat, it always sounds fine.

Back
Top Bottom