A$AP

that interview has a lot of gems in it.
reading that made me pull out liveloveasap out the crate. Crazy to look back at where I was in life at the time that mixtape came out and where I am now. I'm a completely different person now but catch those same vibes the first time I listened to it. That's good music :nthat:

Yams was really the posterboy of what this new generation was about musically. He was able to aprrciate dopeness & most importantly authenticity no matter what kind of music was being made. He was from the hood but didn't limit his thinking to that point, hell the entire ASAP crew as far as that's concerned. Like dude said above that history of the culture he had embedded in him along with the ability to think broader is something that isn't found much in hiphop these days when people from execs to artist are just tryna make a quick buck.

Ferg Forever is crack. I still play that **** often. So many joints on there, need an iTunes version badly.

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Video is mad cool. Reminds me of a Tear Da Club Up and Hate Me Now mix.

"Talking Bout M's" :x :x :x :x

Multiply was sick but then LPFJ2 dropped i was lik this nikka rocky got sum heat than he previewed  that, "talking about M's"  YUNG
sick.gif
 This upcoming album cud be incredible

Last edited:
I'll take the late pass but how did I just find out about this?

This is the making of the song

Actual song

Also, Jodye 2 is dope
pimp.gif

If Rocky has tracks like that all over the next album I will allow for a "Fashion Killa Pt.II"

Nice tribute to Yams at the end as well. :nthat:

Yams was truly the Lil Big Homie tho

Im not gonna get into all that we had the same vision

RIP EASTSIDE STEVIE

Back
Top Bottom