A$AP

... but do they have mixtapes doe.... Referring to 12vy and Nast

I need a collection of some sorts :lol: I mainly listen to music on my phone so going on youtube looking up diff stuff isn't conducive to my lifestyle.

Last edited:
I need a collection of some sorts :lol: I mainly listen to music on my phone so going on youtube looking up diff stuff isn't conducive to my lifestyle.

I see kids doing that on the bus all the time. Not sure how you can tolerate that, especially with the data you're spending. Pop a few albums on the phone and you're good.

It's done

Ty Beats been going through some hard times. His girlfriend died recently and he does seem bipolar at times, the type of person to bottle in his problems and lock himself in his room. That said, Rocky did pay for his gf's funeral and he was with the mob at SXSW in Texas, so apparently he was flown out there with them. The Mob still ***** with him but they've been busy touring, so it's understandable that they haven't been there when he needed them. I hope he is getting help tho; dude is way too young and talented to go out like this.

Last edited:
Ty Beats been going through some hard times. His girlfriend died recently and he does seem bipolar at times, the type of person to bottle in his problems and lock himself in his room. That said, Rocky did pay for his gf's funeral and he was with the mob at SXSW in Texas, so apparently he was flown out there with them. The Mob still ***** with him but they've been busy touring, so it's understandable that they haven't been there when he needed them. I hope he is getting help tho; dude is way too young and talented to go out like this.

U know how she died? That's messed up, I was wondering where he's been. Looked at his twitter though and he's still promoting asap and showing love, seems depressed over his girl though

^ Died in a car accident last year in VA. 

U know how she died? That's messed up, I was wondering where he's been. Looked at his twitter though and he's still promoting asap and showing love, seems depressed over his girl though
car accident in VA last year. 

KTT dudes on suicide watch right now waiting for Hella **** 

30+ page thread already for a song that hasn't been released yet  

Last edited:
Anyone knows what the situation with Joey Fatts is though?

He's on BSM now with Flocka...

I know he was never ASAP but still was under Yams

Back
Top Bottom