A$AP

Is rocky ever gonna drop a album again
mean.gif

Rocky confirmed hes working on his second album
I feel like anticipation is a double edge sword you get excited for the drop but when it drops if it isnt stellar you sit and wonder what were you waiting for. 

I feel like anticipation is a double edge sword you get excited for the drop but when it drops if it isnt stellar you sit and wonder what were you waiting for. 

This happens far too often unfortunately. It's cool when an album sneaks up on you though, and it's better then expected.

it's worse for Rock becuz these dudes push back everything. Ferg was smart for dropping Trap Lord when Work was gettin hyped even tho it does kinda sound rushed

ironically enough--even tho people say they're the "best" Ferg and Rocky are my LEAST fav of the A$AP "crew/mob/whatever"

Everybody else got the 90s NY flow except for them two (IMO) Where can I find some mixtapes from the OTHER dudes in A$AP? And why is it featuring A$AP twelvy? he not in the mob?

Back
Top Bottom