A$AP

SON. WORK grew on me something fierce. when i saw the video i thought it was wack but hearing it again on the mixtape it grew on me. I cant stop playing it. Ferg's swag is just on another planet in another galaxy.

besides rocky, I honestly can't tell the rest of them apart.

They all have pretty distinctive flows/voices. Not sure how you can't tell em apart.

Ferg raps like he's the 6th member of BTNH
Nast's voice sounds like he's 12.
Twelvy got that super NY accent. ***** sound like Henzo.
Ant...you CAN'T miss that Baltimore accent.

Last edited:
Mixtape is cool... Production was definitely on point.

It was good to finally get CDQ of the tracks they did at Coachella... Been waiting on those for a minute & they came through.

Thuggin Noise delivered big time :pimp:

Last edited:
only up top _ could've been in no limit or bone thugs _...

nthat.gif

thuggin noise was entertaining, underground killas was tough minus that hook. that 12vy joint will get replayed, purple kisses was cold, choppas on deck got me seeing why yall goosin ferg thats my s**t. 

FERG IS THE BEST IN ASAP BRUH!! Ferg tape is needed. Y'all just dont understand the vibe he be putting out.
Songs are so spiritual and cozy :pimp:

damn right, i'm trying to tell these boys.. 

that vibe, i feels it.

there is NOTHING "unique" or original about A$AP Ferg :smh:

just go listen to some old Big Moe (R.I.P.) & Chalie Boy mixtapes. that "rap/sing" flow he uses came from them & if Ferg is real, he'd admit it

i love banging on waxx
All of these ******* is on me All of these ******* is on me All of these ******* is on me All of these ******* is on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ferg was changing flows like clothes

Damn this tape is jammin like a ***** :pimp: :pimp: It's pretty much just how I wanted it to sound. I still can only identify Rocky & Ferg even with other members having solo songs, but it's all good. I was thinking a certain element was gonna be missing without SpaceGhostPurrp, but I had forget he only produced like 2 or 3 songs on Rocky's tape anyway.

came out this season.Idk where to find them tho.Maybe the bape store in new york but i doubt it

Back
Top Bottom