A$AP

"...that's swag b!+ch..."
dunno anything about this dude nor do i care to..
but Purple Swag and Peso are dope and thats that lol

"...that's swag b!+ch..."
dunno anything about this dude nor do i care to..
but Purple Swag and Peso are dope and thats that lol

swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

I don't know why you guys are getting on the crowd. While ASAP is Bubbling his buzz is not big at all. If we didn't know what ASAP looked like could you really tell who was really rapping. All those people jumping behind him was not a good look. Have those people out in the crowd trying to get the crowd moving. ASAP has great beat selection so it shouldn't be hard to get the crowd moving.

To the NTer who is in ASAP's camp he (you guys) needs to release better quality (sound wise) MP3s to the internet. I have downloaded all my songs from "respectable" blogs and the sound quality could still be better. I'm trying to ride with my windows down and ASAP blasting but I can't because the songs are not crisp.

PM ME fam

I don't know why you guys are getting on the crowd. While ASAP is Bubbling his buzz is not big at all. If we didn't know what ASAP looked like could you really tell who was really rapping. All those people jumping behind him was not a good look. Have those people out in the crowd trying to get the crowd moving. ASAP has great beat selection so it shouldn't be hard to get the crowd moving.

To the NTer who is in ASAP's camp he (you guys) needs to release better quality (sound wise) MP3s to the internet. I have downloaded all my songs from "respectable" blogs and the sound quality could still be better. I'm trying to ride with my windows down and ASAP blasting but I can't because the songs are not crisp.

PM ME fam

Is that a Shot at Jay Z and Ross
laugh.gif

shoot i agree.....we dont ride that stuff, we need stuff that relates to the average man in the streets
laugh.gif

Is that a Shot at Jay Z and Ross
laugh.gif

shoot i agree.....we dont ride that stuff, we need stuff that relates to the average man in the streets
laugh.gif

i like dudes music..its nice
this is my first time making a gif..just want to see if it works

i like dudes music..its nice
this is my first time making a gif..just want to see if it works

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

PM ME fam

nerd.gif
 Check your inbox homie!

Back
Top Bottom