_Lil' black boy dancing. so cutee

Originally Posted by Lrrr

why couldnt he just be a little boy?
does it matter? i dont know how many times i see a "white dude beats up this dude"...i knw yall remember that infamous video of theasian kid dancing..and im sure the title was set as "asian kid dancing".nobody said nothing..i swear..when some lists someone as black, yall dudesget so offensive

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

does it matter? i dont know how many times i see a "white dude beats up this dude"...i knw yall remember that infamous video of the asian kid dancing..and im sure the title was set as "asian kid dancing".nobody said nothing..i swear..when some lists someone as black, yall dudes get so offensive
the word is defensive...

White is the default race.

It is necessary to mention a person's race if they are not White.

laugh.gif

does it matter? i dont know how many times i see a "white dude beats up this dude"...i knw yall remember that infamous video of the asian kid dancing..and im sure the title was set as "asian kid dancing".nobody said nothing..i swear..when some lists someone as black, yall dudes get so offensive
Why must we insist on compartmentalizing though? And you guys wonder why racism will never end. This is the exact reason why.

my mom told me a story of when i was like 5 and i was dancin for some...white folks. they were giving me 1 dollar bills and my grandma smacked me in the backof the head and snatched me up talkin bout "you aint bout to be ****in for these folks boy get yo #*% on here"

roll.gif
this reminded me of that story

My African American history teacher had a saying for kids dancing around like this, "The kid can dance his tail off, but can he read"

THE REASON WHY I PUT LITTLE BLACK BOY IS BECAUSE LITTLE BLACK BOYS ARE CUTER THAN ALL THE RACES... if it was a little asian boy/!!!+++!!/indian boy, it'snot as cute as a black boy. americans... sensitive.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Why must we insist on compartmentalizing though? And you guys wonder why racism will never end. This is the exact reason why.

how is that racism? i'm not discriminating against him? i'm describing his skin color. it's a description like boy. why didn't i say littlekid.. or just kid? i wanted to state that he was black because little black boys are cute. no i'm not pedo, but you know what i'm saying.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom