_Lil' black boy dancing. so cutee

Originally Posted by mjbetch

THE REASON WHY I PUT LITTLE BLACK BOY IS BECAUSE LITTLE BLACK BOYS ARE CUTER THAN ALL THE RACES... if it was a little asian boy/!!!+++!!/indian boy, it's not as cute as a black boy. americans... sensitive.
You sound like a pedo.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

THE REASON WHY I PUT LITTLE BLACK BOY IS BECAUSE LITTLE BLACK BOYS ARE CUTER THAN ALL THE RACES... if it was a little asian boy/!!!+++!!/indian boy, it's not as cute as a black boy. americans... sensitive.
You sound like a pedo.

yeah i knew i was gonna get that. and no, i'm not pedo. please state how i'm pedo? if i was a girl saying a little kid is cute, no flags are raised..since i'm a male, you think i want to have sex with little boys. i swear americans.. brainwashed
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by samness20

this should be good
http://photobucket.com
This gif is horrible the guy is reading a newspaper and he's about to get whacked
laugh.gif

I stopped at around 40 seconds, I wasn't watching 4 minutes of that *+%@
eyes.gif

and that wasn't cute at all

Also why couldn't it just be "little boy"?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You're way off. I used to work at a day care and some of them are straight up ugly.
laugh.gif

Well... this thread was certainly all over the place.

If I was the OP, I probably woulda titled the thread something along the lines of "Lil Man is gettin' it" or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

indifferent.gif

You're way off. I used to work at a day care and some of them are straight up ugly.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom