[[__Cali STAYS Takin' L's vol. *%+ is this?__]]

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

I see why you still living in the past, cause the future doesn't look good for the Lakers. I hope you got all of kobes greatest moments saved on some youtube playlist

why worry about the future when we got kobe and a dynasty-to-come in the present?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all it takes for the knicks to stay irrelevant is to hear lebron mutter "i'm staying in cleveland."

NYC kids in denial...deep inside you all would move to Cali if given the chance.

I know you have this...
nyc-cab.jpg

and that's as far as it goes.

Cali.
SF
san-francisco.jpg

LA
1483771-Los_Angels_see_it_before_the_big_one_hits-Los_Angeles.jpg

SD
2615782605_510c96e815.jpg

pimp.gif

whoa I think you have to at least win back to back titles to consider yourself a dynasty

and if we don't get Lebrick, there's always Wade, Bosh,Joe

and next year Carmello, CP3

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

NYC kids in denial...deep inside you all would move to Cali if given the chance.

I know you have this...
nyc-cab.jpg

and that's as far as it goes.

Cali.
SF
san-francisco.jpg

LA
1483771-Los_Angels_see_it_before_the_big_one_hits-Los_Angeles.jpg

SD
2615782605_510c96e815.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
OC
The%20Beach%20Cities%20Orange%20County%20CA.jpg

Cali sport teams that are relevant
Lakers
Dodgers
Chargers

NY teams
Yankees
Mets
Giants
Jets
Rangers

NY wins again
How are the Mets relevant and the Angels and Giants arent?  Rangers, but no Sharks?  GTFOHF

whoa I think you have to at least win back to back titles to consider yourself a dynasty

and the next year theres always ...
and the next year we have a chance to get ...
and the next year ... well you get the picture

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Lakers
Dodgers
Chargers

NY teams
Yankees
Mets
Giants
Jets
Rangers

NY wins again
How are the Mets relevant and the Angels and Giants arent?  Rangers, but no Sharks?  GTFOHF
Ok I threw the Mets in there cause Im a little bias
laugh.gif

I don't really follow hockey But I do know the Rangers are in playoff contention so ehh

and the next year theres always ...
and the next year we have a chance to get ...
and the next year ... well you get the picture

son, you act like the Knicks aren't going to sign 2 all star free agents (whoever they might be) to max contracts. that instanlty puts them in playoff contention in the weak Eastern Conf for the next 5-6 years so what are you saying?

Yooooooooooooooooooooooo!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I never get in these posts but based off this video Cali > NY.

No gas but that was good.
nerd.gif
Dude in the red in the beginning had the car go around him in street jumping out there suddenly n $++#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Have you NY dudes even seen a beach in person before?
that was a stupid question
alien.gif

Coney Island
Manhattan Beach
Jones Beach
laugh.gif
even weak stinson beach by san francisco is better than all the beaches you listed above.  Let's not bring beaches in OC and SD into the picture.

Born in The Windy City.

I spent New Years in Manhattan, and I have been there several times. (Harlem, Queens, Brooklyn, SoHo, etc)

I've been in Los Angeles for about a week and a half so far. I've been to Venice, Beverly Hills, Koreatown.

I've been in Atlanta...

Chicago>ALL

Yall better enjoy Kobe for the next few years cause once he retires Lakers=Bulls(post MJ)
No more Jack Nickolson sitting courtside, plastic blonde chicks sitting courtside
Lakers will be back to drawing crowds similar to the Clippers

mean while at the WORLDS MOST FAMOUS ARENA the Knicks will be building a dynasty with some of the leagues best talent

Jack has been there before Kobe played, he'll be there after. 
alien.gif
 at you thinking we'll be like the Clippers. We're a team that wins Championships. are you telling me that w/o Kobe we haven't won championships? thats the only valid reason for assuming that we'll be BACK to being like the clippers once kobe retires.

I see why you still living in the past, cause the future doesn't look good for the Lakers. I hope you got all of kobes greatest moments saved on some youtube playlist

how does the future not look good for us? we won't become a team like your trash Knicks. once Kobe leaves, we'll just get someone else.
you dont think any superstar will come and want to play in L.A.?
i bet fans of wack teams were saying that about the Lakers when Magic retired. we've won championships after he was gone

we'll be getting that next title this june
smile.gif

you're assuming that all of them want to go to the Knicks tho
what if Wade and Bron dont go? you gonna build a dynasty w/ Bosh and Johnson?
CP3 is the only one that would leave out of him an Melo. Melo isnt leaving a contender

bottom line, once Kobe retires, the franchise won't die. It hasn't died after we've lost players like Shaq, Magic, Kareem. We're a championship team right now, Knicks, not so much
We'll still be a championship team in the future, the Knicks, it remains to be seen.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Lakers
Dodgers
Chargers

NY teams
Yankees
Mets
Giants
Jets
Rangers

NY wins again
Ok I threw the Mets in there cause Im a little bias
laugh.gif

I don't really follow hockey But I do know the Rangers are in playoff contention so ehh
Well you can add the Angels, Giants, LA Kings, and Sharks to the Cali list. And take off the Mets and Giants from the NY list

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Born in The Windy City.

I spent New Years in Manhattan, and I have been there several times. (Harlem, Queens, Brooklyn, SoHo, etc)

I've been in Los Angeles for about a week and a half so far. I've been to Venice, Beverly Hills, Koreatown.

I've been in Atlanta...

Chicago>ALL

Back
Top Bottom