[[__Cali STAYS Takin' L's vol. *%+ is this?__]]

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

To the dudes talking about the gay Latinos in the skittle outfits I believe that's from the gay pride parade

see we have gay pride parades and Cali has gay cities(SF)

snow>earthquakes

cold weather>wildfires

Manhattan>Hollyweird

NYC>CALI

indifferent.gif
to your entire post

Originally Posted by dland24

To the dudes talking about the gay Latinos in the skittle outfits I believe that's from the gay pride parade

see we have gay pride parades and Cali has gay cities(SF)

snow>earthquakes

cold weather>wildfires

Manhattan>Hollyweird

NYC>CALI

indifferent.gif
 to your entire post
we have everything in Cali

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

indifferent.gif

Furthermore,

Where's that pic of those limp @+# wristed kids on a basketball court doing poses with santana bandanas and short @+# shirts?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we win Cali > NT lock this up

How to Make it in America> Entourage

*runs out of thread*
Vinnie Chase and his goon squad were from NY, just sayin'
and How To Make It In America had only 4 uneventful episodes so far

that being said each city/state has its own unique qualities that i can get down with

*waits for Giants/Jets > 49ers/Raiders*

Yall better enjoy Kobe for the next few years cause once he retires Lakers=Bulls(post MJ)
No more Jack Nickolson sitting courtside, plastic blonde chicks sitting courtside
Lakers will be back to drawing crowds similar to the Clippers

mean while at the WORLDS MOST FAMOUS ARENA the Knicks will be building a dynasty with some of the leagues best talent

Cali sport teams that are relevant
Lakers
Dodgers
Chargers

NY teams
Yankees
Mets
Giants
Jets
Rangers

NY wins again

Yall better enjoy Kobe for the next few years cause once he retires Lakers=Bulls(post MJ)
No more Jack Nickolson sitting courtside, plastic blonde chicks sitting courtside
Lakers will be back to drawing crowds similar to the Clippers

mean while at the WORLDS MOST FAMOUS ARENA the Knicks will be building a dynasty with some of the leagues best talent
The same arena where Kobe dropped 61 on you cowards. Nets have a better chance of winning a ring g.

I see why you still living in the past, cause the future doesn't look good for the Lakers. I hope you got all of kobes greatest moments saved on some youtube playlist

Back
Top Bottom