90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

late 90's wrassling was weird to me like in da 80's WCW was always what Go Bots are to Transformers, where I lived at least. I know Rick Flair is legendary but I mean that's how things were, must be regional.

I think your analogy is off.

WWF/WWE was more popular, but not better. It was more cartoonish, and most of the wrestling purist preferred WCW before Vince. As a kid I thought WWF was too kiddie.

I don't think it was really regional with cable. It was about which one you preferred.

Wwfcame on before kung-fu dynasty on Saturday mornings on regular tv. Wcw was cable only but still lit. Early road warriors, Rick flair, early Rick rude Etc….

GLOW always held a special place in my adolescence. Their documentary was really good. Had no idea what they went through backstage.

MV5BOGI2ZTI0ZDYtZjIzZS00ZWE2LWE2NTMtN2Y4MDlmYzY3ODE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

At the bottom it says in living color for family matters. When I was a kid I saw another bad creation at the end of in living color and I had to get fresh like that from then on.

regarding wrestling antics, the rock was lulz when he’d step into an arena and clown a whole region/state

No joke I been wantinf a shiny suit like the one’s in the mo money mo problems video forever, 0 idea where to find one, anyone know?

I knew baggy pants would come back around & quite honestly i will NEVER go back :lol:, only people i see get this l;ook off w/o looking insane are the skaters

Back
Top Bottom