90s Culture Appreciation vol. Intro

Terrible, everyone knows Street Fighter II V is the best one.
Nah
  1. Ken with red hair
  2. Ryu with no headband
  3. Chun-Li being a tour guide instead of a cop
  4. Sagat, where do I start
Only good thing about that show is Ryu wearing Jordan 10s, and I guess it was cool having Ryu/Ken/Chun Li just hanging out and doing random **** but no the show was all over the place

Nah
  1. Ken with red hair
  2. Ryu with no headband
  3. Chun-Li being a tour guide instead of a cop
  4. Sagat, where do I start
Only good thing about that show is Ryu wearing Jordan 10s, and I guess it was cool having Ryu/Ken/Chun Li just hanging out and doing random **** but no the show was all over the place

The animation and the fighting was much better though and the other one made Guile the main character if I remember correctly.

The animation and the fighting was much better though and the other one made Guile the main character if I remember correctly.
I mean yeah its newer, I agree with that wholeheartedly. It was also far more violent but both took some pretty stupid liberties with characters/story. The original animated film (which was the third video posted) is still the best representation. Although that could of been much better, its actually pretty sad we never got a proper anime for Street Fighter though

I mean yeah its newer, I agree with that wholeheartedly. It was also far more violent but both took some pretty stupid liberties with characters/story. The original animated film (which was the third video posted) is still the best representation. Although that could of been much better, its actually pretty sad we never got a proper anime for Street Fighter though

Actually, Street Fighter II V (1995) debuted first before Street Fighter (1995-1997). Street Fighter II V was dubbed in English in 1996 while Street Fighter was a United States and Canada production. Though I do understand what you're saying.

Coin baggies for dimes and twomps..
563AD9B1-23BF-406D-8F73-11D67176D57D.jpeg

Actually, Street Fighter II V (1995) debuted first before Street Fighter (1995-1997). Street Fighter II V was dubbed in English in 1996 while Street Fighter was a United States and Canada production. Though I do understand what you're saying.
Okay thats impressive, I did not know it was created that early. It upsets me a bit more though because it was made during Street Fighters apex and it still didnt follow the story correctly

80s is the greatest era of music, 80s euro synth pop was so dope. Even tho 90s music is what I grew up on since I was born in 84, the biggest pop stars were created in the 80s
Been saying this since forever. 80’s music made everything else as we know it

Back
Top Bottom