9/16 WWE Night of Champions PPV- Punk v Cena, Sheamus v Del Rio, JBL Returns to Commentary

Whoa whoa whoa.  Punk main evented WrestleMania along with about 18 other guys.  Get your facts straight, Michael Cole!

JRA, I just look at as he is in Serious Condition. I just think by the way Cole was acting, it was not great. Yes he is in shock but they are going to at least try to end the TV side before saying EVERYTHING. They have learned from Owen at least on that end.

Last edited:

Can someone let 4W know what's going on here? While I certainly wish him luck on his fact finding mission, I think we're past it.

Last edited:
JRA, I just look at as he is in Serious Condition. I just think by the way Cole was acting, it was not great. Yes he is in shock but they are going to at least try to end the TV side before saying EVERYTHING. They have learned from Owen at least on that end.

Definitely

This next comment has nothing to do with physical appearance.

Kaitlyn is ******g awful in the ring.

And what a freaking lame finish to the Punk/Orton match. 

Definitely
Couldnt watch for weeks after that. Scarred me for the longest time. 

I hope King is ok. 

Last edited:
Bret is a mess. They should just have Hitman, Cena, Punk say something and be done tonight. Were not dumb and neither are the fans there.

Last edited:
Looks like he was winded from the match. He was doing way too much. He really shouldn't be wrestling anymore with the way the physicality is with these younger and stronger wrestlers.

This next comment has nothing to do with physical appearance.

Kaitlyn is ******g awful in the ring.

And what a freaking lame finish to the Punk/Orton match. 

:stoneface:

Kind sir, Jerry Lawler collapsed during the broadcast and was taken out on a stretcher. Your commentary has been rendered useless

Back
Top Bottom