9/16 WWE Night of Champions PPV- Punk v Cena, Sheamus v Del Rio, JBL Returns to Commentary

This Punk promo is good, but I just can't get into it.
ohwell.gif
This
mean.gif
This entire segment has been good in fact, but again....

As much as I can be, I am looking forward to being their live on Sunday.

While strange and certainly uncomfortable, the final segment was very good.

The King is stabalized but god knows how long he was without oxygen.

So they're not even going to mention anything about Jerry?
I guess the show must go on..
Why would they?..Owen fell from the rafters and died and not one single damb was given by the E..You really think they're going to give to sharts about Lawler having some chest pains?
C'mon man.  That is not what happened at all at the Over the Edge PPV.  A very difficult decision was made to continue the show.

Great news about Jerry Lawler.

Cole's entire mood was more upbeat when he gave that update;  that's definitely a good thing.

C'mon man.  That is not what happened at all at the Over the Edge PPV.  A very difficult decision was made to continue the show.

Sure it is..They never should have went on with that show..Period!..I'm glad they did a decent job tonight of keeping everyone informed about King..

I have faith that Lawler will be alright.

He got to the hospital as quickly as possible and seemed to be improving with each update.

Again, as I stated before, it was more of a not knowing and relaying information. They did the right thing by saying that at the end of the show like that. ruins the promo but still.

They probably had that info but knew not to say anything. The difference of Cole there was 10x BETTER then what we saw earlier. Glad to feel that King is right now ok.

This Punk promo is good, but I just can't get into it.
ohwell.gif
This
mean.gif
This entire segment has been good in fact, but again....
Agreed. I gotta watch it again some other time. I think, with all things considered, the last segment might be one of those things that gets remembered for a while.

Cena was getting "you can't wrestle" chants and turned that **** into cheers (after a little pandering) from MONTREAL of all places. Punk cut a great heel promo. Light work for him.

**** was awkward as hell the whole time but these dudes are professionals for a reason.

Bravo.

I haven't really seen a bit of Raw. I tuned in for the later half of the last segment. I though the King thing was a storyline. He really had a heart attack? :wow:

I hope he's ok.

Pat Patterson night was cancelled and the dark match was cancelled.

They were talking about ending the show due to the Wrestlers being very upset in the back and tense.

Pat Patterson night was cancelled and the dark match was cancelled.
They were talking about ending the show due to the Wrestlers being very upset in the back and tense.

Yeah..I've heard that there was talks of ending the tv part of raw..

Back
Top Bottom