8Gs Should I Invest?

I'm sorry but don't just rush into any of the companies that people are listing. Do your own research, get a financial advisor/consultant and invest half the money. Put the other half towards your debts. With how uneducated you are in the financial game, I'd say don't do any personal trading, buying, or selling. Go through a broker. They charge a fee, but paying a fee and making money is better than no fee but losing it all with a bad investment. Do some mad research OP, let me know how this works out for you.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Straight up, you're a lame.

How the %#*$ do you make a thread about hiding overseas because of your student loans yesterday and today you have 8k to "invest"?

Pay back your student loans, a tard like you isn't good enough to survive in the wild.
what?

Cop a couple Ps and give em to me. Ill give 500 a week and your 8gs stay intact. You can have the 8gs back whenever you chose.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

sports betting

im nice at sports betting. i need $2 for my betting account and my bank account was terminated because i didn't put any money in the account for about 2 years.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Straight up, you're a lame.

How the %#*$ do you make a thread about hiding overseas because of your student loans yesterday and today you have 8k to "invest"?

Pay back your student loans, a tard like you isn't good enough to survive in the wild.
what?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

4326f39cc6e2.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Past two posts are horrible. You'll lose money in the long run keeping your money in the bank and Groupon sucks. Talk to a financial adviser and learn how to invest on your own, look into mutual funds if you don't have the time or desire to constantly trade.

You jelly bro?

buy 1 oz of gold and 30 oz of silver.... take out 500 for cash emergency .... buy yourself some new kicks and a 1/4 of THC to help you deciide what your going to do with the change... you should still have 4000 Gs left over..

if you really want to get funky open up an etrade acct... buy GLD and SLV and short the **** out of it...

Originally Posted by taymane23

how are you unemployed with 8k tho?

i been unemployed for over a yr with double that
laugh.gif

spending money on investments helps me earn money while i take care of  my daughter and play PS3 plus engineer music.....

next yr im gonna open up a scottsdale acct and try to flip penny stocks for 6 months or so , if i can get a hang of it ill never work again...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by taymane23

how are you unemployed with 8k tho?

i been unemployed for over a yr with double that
laugh.gif

spending money on investments helps me earn money while i take care of  my daughter and play PS3 plus engineer music.....

next yr im gonna open up a scottsdale acct and try to flip penny stocks for 6 months or so , if i can get a hang of it ill never work again...
laugh.gif

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleaseeee

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Past two posts are horrible. You'll lose money in the long run keeping your money in the bank and Groupon sucks. Talk to a financial adviser and learn how to invest on your own, look into mutual funds if you don't have the time or desire to constantly trade.

You jelly bro?
Why would I be jelly?

Anyone else just picturing this guy with 8Gs in a rubber band walking around NY looking mad confused and distraught? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Anyone else just picturing this guy with 8Gs in a rubber band walking around NY looking mad confused and distraught? 
laugh.gif

the imagery 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Go to a financial Adviser.
IRA at 12% - Invest 2 grand every year for 6 years and then by just letting the account sit, compound interest will net you around 1 million by the time you retire.

seriously?

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by theekinqq

Go to a financial Adviser.

IRA at 12% - Invest 2 grand every year for 6 years and then by just letting the account sit, compound interest will net you around 1 million by the time you retire.

seriously?

my dude im 26 years old! i dont have a every 6 year plan.

not sure if srs.....26 years old and you dont know how to make a flip?? by your comments i dont even think u would survive in the game hence " i dont want to sell drugs i tried that", but use ebay 2 flip ur paper..dudes on NT been makin a killin off "reselling" for years

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

not sure if srs.....26 years old and you dont know how to make a flip?? by your comments i dont even think u would survive in the game hence " i dont want to sell drugs i tried that", but use ebay 2 flip ur paper..dudes on NT been makin a killin off "reselling" for years

pm me. reselling what? so pm me. i used to do ebay and made some paper. i was in a relationship at that time.

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

I really hope you don't blow it all. Spending that money is so easy, it's scary.

im tryna get on. so its adding up. whats good? yall talking i aint get a PM yet

Back
Top Bottom