82nd Annual Academy Awards: March 7th @ 8pm Est (ABC)

I'm not even gonna lie, that dance number killed it
pimp.gif

That dance was the dumbest thing I have ever seen on TV. Seriously I know they are trying to appeal to a younger audience, but full orchestra and break dancing doesn't go together. Its like trying to force together oil and water, not gonna happen.

On another note, I'm glad UP won for the score cause the music was so good in the movie.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

That dance was the dumbest thing I have ever seen on TV. Seriously I know they are trying to appeal to a younger audience, but full orchestra and break dancing doesn't go together. Its like trying to force together oil and water, not gonna happen.

On another note, I'm glad UP won for the score cause the music was so good in the movie.

open your mind

Originally Posted by Ryda421

open your mind

watch a GAP commercial

who has seen any of these documentaries?
the last one I saw was "more than a game" lol

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've got Food, inc. on my computer, but havent watched it.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by 808toVancity

i'm prolly hella late... but is the movie Precious based on Oprah Winfrey's life?
laugh.gif
not based on her life, but something in common is that oprah was molested when she was young, by her uncle and also a friend of her mother's.

How is the Hurt Locker nominated for these awards when it was released in October of 08 yet Avatar came out in Dec of 09?

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Originally Posted by Ryda421

open your mind

watch a GAP commercial

indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've got Food, inc. on my computer, but havent watched it.

It's a really good film.

Also
laugh.gif
at the guy who won Foreign Language Film, dude said he was happy Na'vi  wasn't considered a foreign language

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

How is the Hurt Locker nominated for these awards when it was released in October of 08 yet Avatar came out in Dec of 09?

It wasn't released in the US until like the summer of 09. All the '08 stuff was just festivals.

Even though it adds more time to an already long broadcast, I like this new addition to the best actor/actress.

Last year they had past winners do the introductions, which I liked better, but having their friends or co-stars do it is a nice touch as well.

Back
Top Bottom