Magic98

Nov 26, 2008
Magic96
76ers94

Feb 28, 2009
Magic106
76ers100

If Lou and Thaddeus can put up numbers. 6ers should at least take it to 7 games
Im fully expecting Rashard Lewis to have a subpar series.

Lets get it Philly!
phi_logo.gif

pimp.gif

Steal Game 1 AYE!

Game 2: at ORL
Wed, Apr 22 - 7:00 pm EDT
Game 3: at PHI
Fri, Apr 24 - 8:00 pm EDT

TV: ESPN2
Game 4: at PHI
Sun, Apr 26 - 6:30 pm EDT

TV: TNT
Game 5: at ORL
Tue, Apr 28 - TBA
Game 6: at PHI
Thu, Apr 30 - TBA
Game 7: at ORL
Sat, May 02 - TBA

TV: TNT

If Lou and Thaddeus can put up numbers. 6ers should at least take it to 7 games

Ain't no way. Magic sweep, Philly maybe gets one game.

Glad someone made a thread, though.
pimp.gif

one game, maybe? I dunno

Im see if I can pull some Tickets for Game 2.

Last time I went to a Philly game, AI was still playin for the 6ers
ohwell.gif

Now that KG is out. I got the Magic going to the NBA finals. They should be able to get by a KG-less Celtics team, and they are a very difficultmatchup for the Cavs.

It won't be a sweep, but I don't see it going 7 either.

Maybe 6 games, but DiLeo has continually showed he is the worst coach in the NBA, so I have no faith in him getting our guys ready for this series.

Here's what we need to do to win:

#1 - This is the most important thing. We MUST improve our perimeter defense, or Orlando is going to kill us from outside.
#2 - Willie Green and Lou Williams need to continue how they were playing the last month or so of the season. If they go back to the garbage they were playinglike the first half of the season, we have no shot.
#3 - Keep a constant rotation of Sammy, Theo, Reggie, and Speights going to Hack-a-Howard.
#4 - Iguodala needs to show up this year in the playoffs unlike last year.
#5 - Thad needs to continue his great play. He's our best scorer and needs to keep it going in the playoffs. I'm very happy he got these last two gamesin to get back in playing shape.
#6 - Give Donyell some minutes. He's our only real 3 point threat.
#7 - DiLeo needs to come up with a game plan that actually works. Specifically plays (inbound plays) coming down the stretch of a close game.

That's just a start off the top of my head. It's going to be difficult, but I think we can make this a series if everything goes right.

See you guys there next Friday.

Game 1 might be the 6ers best chance at stealing a game on the road.

I think the Magic are going to be extremely tough at home throughout the playoffs. Especially if they're shooting the 3ball well.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

#7 - DiLeo needs to come up with a game plan that actually works. Specifically plays (inbound plays) coming down the stretch of a close game.
You know this isn't happening
smh.gif

Van Gundy will have them boys wrap this up in 4 if not 5 games.

Gunna, you need to convert to blue and white. You're one of us now.
laugh.gif

Just seen Mareese Speights up at Franklin Mills Mall.Just walking around regular like it was nothing,that was pretty cool.
pimp.gif
Dude is a monster though.
eek.gif

Was wearing a tall tee.
grin.gif

Sixers can take it in 6...dont double dwight...last two times we played them were close...esp in the last one...we were destroying them before they explodedfrom the 3pt line. Dwight Can't carry the load offensively and if he does I'll let him have 45, as long as hedo and lewis are clamped on. Iguodala andThad have been playing esp well as of late too

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Sixers in 4
moz-screenshot.jpg
3450334907_0d7cb68d89_o.jpg

more like....

magic%20sweep%202.jpg

Just seen Mareese Speights up at Franklin Mills Mall.Just walking around regular like it was nothing,that was pretty cool.
pimp.gif
Dude is a monster though.
eek.gif

Was wearing a tall tee.
grin.gif

did he have that confused look on his face tho? i swear when ever i seen him walk around campus it it always looked like it was his first day orsomethin
laugh.gif

I had Orlando in 5, but now they going in not at full strength so it's a toss up between 5 or 6 games. Hopefully injuries to Hedo and Rashard dont affecttheir game too much. This series feels like a snoozer, but I think it can be great.

i think sixers are capable of this upset. id say magic have a 75% chance of winning the series. the further along the series go the less the chances are.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

I had Orlando in 5, but now they going in not at full strength so it's a toss up between 5 or 6 games. Hopefully injuries to Hedo and Rashard dont affect their game too much. This series feels like a snoozer, but I think it can be great.

The Magic have more guns that T.I.

There were plenty of times this year where they had 8-9 players in double figures scoring.

Too much D12 & Skip pick and rolls = Magic in 5. Coasting into the second round. Finally, they don't have to play Detroit, it seems like they havegotten knocked out by Billups and Detroit the last few years. But I like Orlando to take out Philly, rest up and get healthy, and then take out Boston aswell......

Back
Top Bottom