76ers(1) vs Magic.(0) Game 1 Dre game winner AYE! LOCK IT UP

Chuck, thanks for finally saying on national t.v. what I've been saying all year.

^ Which was?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What the hell is wrong with Gortat? SVG had to throw dude back on the benchdude was wildin'.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Which was?

Game on the line, down the stretch, they have no go-to guy. You would THINK it would be Dwight but apparently they would rather pass the ball around for 22seconds and then chuck up a low percentage jumper/3pter.

the magic are doing the same thing as last year

keep it on the perimeter and take a jumper or force a drive instead of just giving it to howard

13 shots? come on now

This would be the game that I would expect the Magic to lose, if any in the series.

Hopefully this will be the wake up call for them to come through and take the next 4.

Nice shot by Iggy.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
Yall NTers get mad salty when Philly teams win.

Even if we do lose the next 4..that game was
pimp.gif
QFT

Howard getting injured in the next game

Why would you say that? Im not even a Magics fan but you salty.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

let remember now, what happened last year to the sixers after they won the first game?
grin.gif
Yeah, they won game 3, went up 2-1 in the series. Then they had a 10 point lead at half time of game 4, but couldn't hold on. This year they have the experience and will get it done. Go back to riding Predator24's sack.
whos predator 24?? i know theres a guy who wears 24 who won mvp last year whos hometown fans hate him because he plays for a winner.

anyhow that was a good win by philly comming back down 18 like that. orlando started fading a few weeks ago and there keeping it up. the philly team isbetter then last years team, and this orlando team isn't as strong as the detroit team philly played last season so if philly hangs around and takes careof business at home they have a shot.

it would be something if they take care of orlando 10 years after they did it the first time when the teams met in the 3 6 matchup

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

let remember now, what happened last year to the sixers after they won the first game?
grin.gif
Yeah, they won game 3, went up 2-1 in the series. Then they had a 10 point lead at half time of game 4, but couldn't hold on. This year they have the experience and will get it done. Go back to riding Predator24's sack.
whos predator 24?? i know theres a guy who wears 24 who won mvp last year whos hometown fans hate him because he plays for a winner.

anyhow that was a good win by philly comming back down 18 like that. orlando started fading a few weeks ago and there keeping it up. the philly team is better then last years team, and this orlando team isn't as strong as the detroit team philly played last season so if philly hangs around and takes care of business at home they have a shot.

it would be something if they take care of orlando 10 years after they did it the first time when the teams met in the 3 6 matchup
What?
laugh.gif
Mad random.

grin.gif

anyhow that was a good win by philly comming back down 18 like that. orlando started fading a few weeks ago and there keeping it up. the philly team is better then last years team, and this orlando team isn't as strong as the detroit team philly played last season so if philly hangs around and takes care of business at home they have a shot.

lakers mets49ers, real talk wheres my money? i saw you at hermosa last night, u thought u was slick, i didnt say anything to you cause you werewith your lady.... but i saw you

i aint payin you $@! plus im gonna smash your new girl word to smush

cold dude, cold...

new girl is asian too....
nerd.gif
... if i find a smush jersey at her pad illknow who it is....

Wow I thought this game was a wrap in the 3rd I stopped watching.

Damn jump shooting teams FTL! Good job 76ers.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Like i been sayin fa a minute, Magic's aint fa real....Dem boyz aint gon make noise in the playoffs...
tell your team to at least get to 70 points before they can consider to make any "noise" in the playoffs...

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Like i been sayin fa a minute, Magic's aint fa real....Dem boyz aint gon make noise in the playoffs...

theyre still gonna beat philly

I now know how it feels like when Hedo does that crap to other teams...damn...my heart hurts
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom