76ers(1) vs Magic.(0) Game 1 Dre game winner AYE! LOCK IT UP

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL.

Magic=Clowns...
laugh.gif

Well, since I don't believe in quoting one's self, I'll just say read my posts from earlier in this thread and you will find out why they lost.Dudes cannot create shot and when they try, they turn it over or miss. Iggy on the other hand, he can create shots, matter of fact he can create game winners.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Iggy is clutch
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
clutch? Thank goodness he made the GW shot, or I would've gone off on him for missing those free throws...
Yeh i know there is no excuse for missing both.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Damn i know those Magic fans gotta be pissed... was up almost by 20 in the 3rd qtr. This is why i can't take the Magic seriously... Hawks are way more of a threat than Orlando in the eastern conference.

So now thats 4 teams that have won on the road.
Trust me man, I'm from Orlando, all my friends right now are pissed.

Magic do this far too often. I think they'll still win, but until they can close teams out they won't get the respect they deserve.

Looks like I might have to spend a little more time in S & T now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

09 Iggy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>08 Iggy

By far.

laugh.gif
Yall NTers get mad salty when Philly teams win.

Even if we do lose the next 4..that game was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

let remember now, what happened last year to the sixers after they won the first game?
grin.gif
Yeah, they won game 3, went up 2-1 in the series. Then they had a 10 point lead at half time of game 4, but couldn't hold on. This year theyhave the experience and will get it done. Go back to riding Predator24's sack.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
Yall NTers get mad salty when Philly teams win.

Even if we do lose the next 4..that game was
pimp.gif
QFT

Howard getting injured in the next game

Back
Top Bottom