#7 Florida vs. #1 Alabama Game Thread 10/02 8PM EST CBS vol. just keep it close

MY !%++# QUIS WIT THE PEYTON MANNING ESQUE PASS

TARRANT WHAT UP!!!!!!!! ENSLEY WHAT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MENZIE
pimp.gif

Keyshawn, I see u!

Just get a score damn man. I'm going to be drinking heavy tonight

Just get a score damn man. I'm going to be drinking heavy tonight

UF doesn't have a better RB than Moody on the roster? I mean seriously. The state of Florida puts out good RBs eVery year and the best you can do is Emmanuel Moody?

UF doesn't have a better RB than Moody on the roster? I mean seriously. The state of Florida puts out good RBs eVery year and the best you can do is Emmanuel Moody?

Demps' foot is hurt worse than Meyer was letting on. It's obvious, or else Jeff would be in there every play making moves that Moody cant even imagine doing.

Demps' foot is hurt worse than Meyer was letting on. It's obvious, or else Jeff would be in there every play making moves that Moody cant even imagine doing.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Jeff Demps foot is hurt and Gillislee just got hurt as well.

Originally Posted by dreClark

yea but still the point is, how does a team like Florida, whos rectuiting base is Florida, not have a better RB than Moody

Originally Posted by dreClark

yea but still the point is, how does a team like Florida, whos rectuiting base is Florida, not have a better RB than Moody

and Moody is a transfer from USC at that, has never shown flashes of brilliance but yet he gets the brunt of the carries? C'mon Urb.

@dreClark, Florida has the atheletes to compete but at this point Saban is just a far more superior Coach then Urban is!

and Moody is a transfer from USC at that, has never shown flashes of brilliance but yet he gets the brunt of the carries? C'mon Urb.

@dreClark, Florida has the atheletes to compete but at this point Saban is just a far more superior Coach then Urban is!

Back
Top Bottom