#7 Florida vs. #1 Alabama Game Thread 10/02 8PM EST CBS vol. just keep it close

^Point well made. Nevertheless a learning experience for us as it was for Bama last week when they clearly could've and should've lost to Arkansas. But they are superior in all phases of the game along with coaching and will go undefeated yet again!

"athletes"
laugh.gif
.... Well played my friend. Spellcheck should be my best friend at times lol

Something I've been thinking about lately...

How do Gator fans feel about the resurgence of Cam Newton? Would Y'all rather have him than Brantley right now?

I would imagine that offense would look 10x better, IMO.

How do Gator fans feel about the resurgence of Cam Newton? Would Y'all rather have him than Brantley right now?

Originally Posted by MBen32

Laptops
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Laptops
30t6p3b.gif

Brantley is Terrible. I can't believe this dude has been hyped up this much.

Bama kicked our $%#$, luckily the rest of our schedule has other teams that are just as bad we are, i.e. LSU, Georgia, Miss St. etc.

Brantley is Terrible. I can't believe this dude has been hyped up this much.

Bama kicked our $%#$, luckily the rest of our schedule has other teams that are just as bad we are, i.e. LSU, Georgia, Miss St. etc.

Originally Posted by dreClark

I don't care for UF, but I will be disgusted w/ Urban if y'all lose to UGA and LSU.

dont see that happening i think LSU game could be good if lsu finds any offense

Originally Posted by dreClark

I don't care for UF, but I will be disgusted w/ Urban if y'all lose to UGA and LSU.

dont see that happening i think LSU game could be good if lsu finds any offense

We shouldn't lose anymore games this season personally speaking. Losing to Bama the way we did, should be enough to wake us up and make the necessary changes. On the other hand and off topic, a Lane Kiffin loss will always put a smile on my face
happy.gif
.... after how he insulted and embarrassed the Vols organization, I hope he never finds success as a football coach .. and I'm a GATOR! ... 

We shouldn't lose anymore games this season personally speaking. Losing to Bama the way we did, should be enough to wake us up and make the necessary changes. On the other hand and off topic, a Lane Kiffin loss will always put a smile on my face
happy.gif
.... after how he insulted and embarrassed the Vols organization, I hope he never finds success as a football coach .. and I'm a GATOR! ... 

Back
Top Bottom