#7 Florida vs. #1 Alabama Game Thread 10/02 8PM EST CBS vol. just keep it close

lol somebody asked saban about the 5-2 he said florida ran it last year and that we go up against it every day in practice.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

lol somebody asked saban about the 5-2 he said florida ran it last year and that we go up against it every day in practice.
What do you expect him to say.  They are going against much faster linebackers this year... Again, I'm not predicted a Florida Win here, but it's gonna be a lot closer than people think.  Just like last week when I said Ark would keep it close and most said Alabama was gonna wax the floor with them.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

What do you expect him to say.  They are going against much faster linebackers this year... Again, I'm not predicted a Florida Win here, but it's gonna be a lot closer than people think.  Just like last week when I said Ark would keep it close and most said Alabama was gonna wax the floor with them.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Speed means nothing when Bama's OL obliterates those little LB's and ends
It does when you have a legit DL that can push back, i.e. Floyd, Howard, etc...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Speed means nothing when Bama's OL obliterates those little LB's and ends
It does when you have a legit DL that can push back, i.e. Floyd, Howard, etc...

SPEED MEANS EVERYTHING in the SEC. Its the difference between an expected play and a great play. Our DL will be tested for sure with both Ingram and Richardson but they'll show up without question. I just need Jeremy Brown not to get caught up looking at the QB trying to break on passes and then getting double pumped! .... that equals NO BUENO.

SPEED MEANS EVERYTHING in the SEC. Its the difference between an expected play and a great play. Our DL will be tested for sure with both Ingram and Richardson but they'll show up without question. I just need Jeremy Brown not to get caught up looking at the QB trying to break on passes and then getting double pumped! .... that equals NO BUENO.

^I'll be looking out for that sign fam lol ... Pretty sure there may be another NT'er in the swamp wit you?

^I'll be looking out for that sign fam lol ... Pretty sure there may be another NT'er in the swamp wit you?

^2 of the best teams in best conference and a #1 vs #7 matchup, and they're not the best game on? I don't know about that. But I will say I love watching Oregon play and LeMichael James is a beast!!

^2 of the best teams in best conference and a #1 vs #7 matchup, and they're not the best game on? I don't know about that. But I will say I love watching Oregon play and LeMichael James is a beast!!

Florida about to take that
MadebymoseyBlog-1-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom