Supporter
florida-gators-logo.jpg
     VS 
alabama-crimson-tide-logo.bmp

October 2, 2010

8 PM EST 

Byant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL 

CBS/CBSHD

Now I'm usually confident about anything my Gators do, I don't care how outlandish it sounds, but I honestly see NO possible way that we can pull this out. Bama just came off an emotional win against the Hogs in which there was ample opportunity for them to lose this game, but they just have the resolve of a champion. 102,000+ at night in T-Town is just a task that I don't think our guys are quite ready for. I hope they surprise me but I won't be disappointed if we lose. I'm sure we'll see the Tide again in a couple months and by that time, I'm sure we'll be ready for them. Anyway GO GATORS! and I'm sure my family will be blowing up my phone when Bama clobbers us, just wish I could have gotten tickets for the game because this is the biggest regular season game I can remember in a long time. 

florida-gators-logo.jpg
     VS 
alabama-crimson-tide-logo.bmp

October 2, 2010

8 PM EST 

Byant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL 

CBS/CBSHD

Now I'm usually confident about anything my Gators do, I don't care how outlandish it sounds, but I honestly see NO possible way that we can pull this out. Bama just came off an emotional win against the Hogs in which there was ample opportunity for them to lose this game, but they just have the resolve of a champion. 102,000+ at night in T-Town is just a task that I don't think our guys are quite ready for. I hope they surprise me but I won't be disappointed if we lose. I'm sure we'll see the Tide again in a couple months and by that time, I'm sure we'll be ready for them. Anyway GO GATORS! and I'm sure my family will be blowing up my phone when Bama clobbers us, just wish I could have gotten tickets for the game because this is the biggest regular season game I can remember in a long time. 

It's gonna be a very tough test for the Gators. Brantley has never seen a D like this. If I had to bet my life on it I'd pick the Tide.

I just hope it's a good game.. I mean even if it isn't the Oregon - Stanford game hopefully will.

Is it Saturday yet?
pimp.gif

It's gonna be a very tough test for the Gators. Brantley has never seen a D like this. If I had to bet my life on it I'd pick the Tide.

I just hope it's a good game.. I mean even if it isn't the Oregon - Stanford game hopefully will.

Is it Saturday yet?
pimp.gif

Well damn, guess no one cares about this game
laugh.gif

I changed my mind, Gators by a FG late.

Well damn, guess no one cares about this game
laugh.gif

I changed my mind, Gators by a FG late.

To have a chance Brantley can't turn the ball over..

Lets get it
pimp.gif

To have a chance Brantley can't turn the ball over..

Lets get it
pimp.gif

eek.gif
The Gators are being rooted for by non-fans?! Ohmygod is the world ending too? I dont think I've seen anyone but the usual UF people root for us. Gators got this +!$%
pimp.gif

I hope. Natural cynicism is keeping me from anticipating anything but a heartbreaking loss, though.

eek.gif
The Gators are being rooted for by non-fans?! Ohmygod is the world ending too? I dont think I've seen anyone but the usual UF people root for us. Gators got this +!$%
pimp.gif

I hope. Natural cynicism is keeping me from anticipating anything but a heartbreaking loss, though.

Just hoping for a good game. Do not care about either teams. Ready for some big hits too.

Just hoping for a good game. Do not care about either teams. Ready for some big hits too.

My mood changed from pessimism on Monday to optimism as of Thursday. I'm thinking we keep it close and that we even have a slight chance for the upset.

My mood changed from pessimism on Monday to optimism as of Thursday. I'm thinking we keep it close and that we even have a slight chance for the upset.

Let's just hope it doesn't get as ugly as the SEC Championship Game.

Although I hope I'm wrong, I don't think Florida stands a chance.
ohwell.gif

Let's just hope it doesn't get as ugly as the SEC Championship Game.

Although I hope I'm wrong, I don't think Florida stands a chance.
ohwell.gif

-I'm liking what I'm hearing regarding the 5-2. I'm thinking the biggest difference this year in our run "d" is that although we lose Spikes and Stamper, we gain major speed in Bostic and especially Jenkins. Jenkins could be one of the fastest linebackers in the country, and he will be called upon big-time today.

-My biggest concern is that we can't really exploit their weakness, the pass "d". Some positives is that Carl Moore seems to be coming along, but there still isn't enough separation from our Wr's. One thing that I can't stand about Addazio is that we seem to have a lot of success with the crossing routes with the speed of the receivers, and it gets us in a rhythm, and then he goes away from it.

-I usually am very dismissive of a game like this, but honestly feel we have a shot to win. If we don't, I still think we can keep this one close.

-I'm liking what I'm hearing regarding the 5-2. I'm thinking the biggest difference this year in our run "d" is that although we lose Spikes and Stamper, we gain major speed in Bostic and especially Jenkins. Jenkins could be one of the fastest linebackers in the country, and he will be called upon big-time today.

-My biggest concern is that we can't really exploit their weakness, the pass "d". Some positives is that Carl Moore seems to be coming along, but there still isn't enough separation from our Wr's. One thing that I can't stand about Addazio is that we seem to have a lot of success with the crossing routes with the speed of the receivers, and it gets us in a rhythm, and then he goes away from it.

-I usually am very dismissive of a game like this, but honestly feel we have a shot to win. If we don't, I still think we can keep this one close.

lol somebody asked saban about the 5-2 he said florida ran it last year and that we go up against it every day in practice.

Back
Top Bottom