(7-9) Miami Dolphins 2010 Season Thread: WE SUCK! THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!!

Hell, I forgot to even ask what the @#$% Sapp was doin pitchin that pick back. 
grin.gif

That dude gets at least to the red zone if he just keeps running.  And we end up missing a long distance field goal because of it. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still not sold on Cowher until I see the coordinators he would hire along with him.  If Nolan stays, that's good, but I wanna know who our Offensive coordinator would be, and our QB coach.  (Josh McDaniels, hello) 
laugh.gif

Did you guys see today where Spawannstedt wants Henning back? LOL.

CP, hop on the bandwagon man. It's over.
laugh.gif

No.......you can't be serious?  Sporano said he wants Henning back?  What the @#$% for? 
indifferent.gif

That has to be a mistake.  Has to be a @#$%^& mistake.  No, that can't be true. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm hoping its just a media friendly comment or something and don't want to be like "we don't want you back ever again" kind of comment.

If it's true, somebody kill me if I have to sit through another Dolphins game next year...

WE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK 
laugh.gif

17 POINTS IN THE 4TH QT????????????? TO THE LIONS??????????????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I LIKE SPARANO BUT HE'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS CRAP. HIS HEAD HAS TO
roll.gif
MINUS THE LAUGHTER

On the bright side, better draft position

It's a very good thing I live 3,000 miles away from Miami. 
laugh.gif

At one point Henne was 21 for 28 and we were rollin along.  Marshall drops an easy 3rd down conversion, Henne ain't even mind, we were in good shape, we had it. 

And then.......They start having Henne do roll outs like 5 passes in a row. 
ohwell.gif
  Huh?  HUH?  Wha.......I mean, what part of the gameplan was that when he was in perfect rythym? 

Minute or so left in the game, down 7, 3 men in the backfield, play action pass............

I'm sorry, what?  Are we @#$%^&* serious with this crap? 
laugh.gif

Give up a 50 yard TD, time to run clock.  I don't care if we go 3 and out, RUN THE BALL and KEEP THE CLOCK RUNNING.  Nope, 48 second drive.  
indifferent.gif

There are ZERO brains on that sideline.  And that is the main reason I maintain you can not blame Henne YET.  (and don't get me wrong, his mistakes piss me off and are costly) but would they happen if the offense was put in better situations?  I don't think so.  Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he is destined to throw a million picks, but run that damn ball, maybe scratch out a first down to run down the clock even further, and nobody has to throw nothin.  But nope, we go to desined roll outs for anti Michael Vick. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
  I'm just baffled by the calls these guys come up with.  It's amazing really. 

Not one pick 6 for us this year.  Arizona had 2 on 2 drives yesterday. 
30t6p3b.gif
  Not a single 100 yard rusher this year.  Brandon Marshall, the king of the 11 yard gain, and nothing else.  Where are the "big" plays he makes after the catch?  Not sure, but I think our long play this year is like 64 yards to Hartline ain't it?  And a 50 yard run by Brown from the Minny goalline in week 2. 
1 breakaway TD, by Ricky to seal off Tennessee.  That's it.  That's our season.  Damn near ZERO huge plays.  No punt returns, no kick returns (hello Ted Ginn) nothing.  Carp was the only guy to have any "explosive" plays from his position. 

On the bright side, we have no second round pick in April. 
sick.gif
  So we have no choice but to move down in the draft in round 1 and add picks.  If we take a QB in round 1, guess what, we go thru this no playmaker season again in 2011 with our eyes on 2012. 
grin.gif

Lakers and Dolphins pretty much @#$%^& up my Christmas/birthday.  Hate when that happens. 
laugh.gif

My bad, I also forgot the 57 yarder by Marlon Moore in Oakland as a breakaway TD. 

And Hartline leads the team in 20 yard plays this year with 10.  That, is a bad sign. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Heat23, join the bandwagon. It's long overdue.
laugh.gif

The fire Sparano BW? Maybe.

I actually think he's a good coach but he's responsible for his staff & team. Henning is costing him his job.

The Fire Henning BW was founded by me & co-founded by CP. That mofo's packed with BWer since week 1.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Here's the sad part, before he beat the crap out of the wildkitty, Henning was a GREAT OC
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Heat23, join the bandwagon. It's long overdue.
laugh.gif

The fire Sparano BW? Maybe.

I actually think he's a good coach but he's responsible for his staff & team. Henning is costing him his job.

The Fire Henning BW was founded by me & co-founded by CP. That mofo's packed with BWer since week 1.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Here's the sad part, before he beat the crap out of the wildkitty, Henning was a GREAT OC
30t6p3b.gif
Someone on a Phins board actually plotted out Henning's career, his ranks every year are pretty much middle of the pack. So I wouldn't say he was a great OC.

Sparano has lost 9 of 11 at home, he should definitely be fired. That is inexcusable, especially against teams like Buffalo, Cleveland, and Detroit. Maybe? Please.
laugh.gif

OmarKelly Omar Kelly

RT @DiscoInferno76: Finns2000 from FinHeaven wanted me to tell you he thinks you're a raging homosexual» I must have turned him down.

Plz tell me that's not you?
laugh.gif

& on Henning.........I meant his 1st 2 season's w/us.

Finns likes to bring up "what if we took Matt Ryan......" 

My vote, what if, we took Aaron Rodgers? 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

That's the one that bothers me more then any other.  I like Ronnie, and he's been solid, but not #2 pick elite level.  Rodgers has been more then elite.  Now maybe that has to do with GB's management structure/coaching, but just what if........
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

OmarKelly Omar Kelly

RT @DiscoInferno76: Finns2000 from FinHeaven wanted me to tell you he thinks you're a raging homosexual» I must have turned him down.

Plz tell me that's not you?
laugh.gif

& on Henning.........I meant his 1st 2 season's w/us.
roll.gif
Omar was maaad.
laugh.gif

FIRE EVERYONE!!!! KEEP NOLAN IF ANYONE!!!!

I have a feeling OchoCinco will be a Fin next yr. I dont know if that's a good thing
laugh.gif

Nolan stays I hope. Everyone else can go. We have no second rounder which sucks. What pick did we end up with? Mid teens?

Back
Top Bottom