68th Annual Golden Globe Awards / SAG Awards Jan 30th

January Jones'
devil.gif

Oh wow Glee won!? No way!
eyes.gif

the social network deserved that.....great nominees, all those movies were dope, didnt see kings speech tho

the social network deserved that.....great nominees, all those movies were dope, didnt see kings speech tho

I don't appreciate January Jones enough because I absolutely hate her on Mad Men, but she's
pimp.gif

Of course Glee won... at least it means more shots of Dianna Agron and the Glee girls

I don't appreciate January Jones enough because I absolutely hate her on Mad Men, but she's
pimp.gif

Of course Glee won... at least it means more shots of Dianna Agron and the Glee girls

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

If The Social Network wins Best Picture that will be such a robbery. Inception still not 1 award 
eyes.gif

you need to relax and stop being such a fan boy.

Go watch the other movies...they are better than Inception.

Inception was great but it just wasn't on par with The Kings Speech and Black Swan...The Social Network had a bigger appeal to a larger audience...and it wasn't as "confusing"

Inception warded off many viewers but it certainly was never going to win Best Movie nor will it at the Oscars...

The only thing I think it had a chance was Score and possibly Cinematography at the Oscars

If The Social Network wins Best Picture that will be such a robbery. Inception still not 1 award 
eyes.gif

Inception was great but it just wasn't on par with The Kings Speech and Black Swan...The Social Network had a bigger appeal to a larger audience...and it wasn't as "confusing"

Inception warded off many viewers but it certainly was never going to win Best Movie nor will it at the Oscars...

The only thing I think it had a chance was Score and possibly Cinematography at the Oscars

Glee and Social Network are ruining this for me. I honestly don't see why people think they are so great. 

Glee and Social Network are ruining this for me. I honestly don't see why people think they are so great. 

I want to take a week of my life and sit through DeNiro's entire filmography.

I want to take a week of my life and sit through DeNiro's entire filmography.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

eyes.gif

Calm down bro Inceptions not even my favorite movie of the year. None the less it deserves Best Picture for 2010.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

eyes.gif

Calm down bro Inceptions not even my favorite movie of the year. None the less it deserves Best Picture for 2010.

IMO, Inception should have won for score and screenplay. It was probably the most creative and risk-taking Hollywood film in a while, but in terms of a picture as a whole and direction, The Social Network was superior.

And this is coming from a Nolan nut who hates "based on a true story" type films.

Back
Top Bottom