68th Annual Golden Globe Awards / SAG Awards Jan 30th

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Downey Jr. swag had all these broads blushing sittin next to they husband. In the vid the girl from Glee says ohh he so handsome

post the linkS

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by shogun

depp got nominated for alice in wonderland?  i'm surprised anyone got nominated for anything in that movie, it was horrible.
does colin firth winning best actor mean that franco isn't a lock for the oscar anymore?

Franco was never going to win an Oscar...his performance in 127 Hours was nothing special.
well, it seemed like the popular opinion whenever critics talked about the movie.  they were saying that the awards were already his and portman's.
i just think it's stupid when critics / media people proclaim that someone is a lock for best actor / actress so many months in advance.

off-topic:  glee actually won awards?  i've never watched an episode but it doesn't look that good to me.  i'm embarrassed to say that the majority of my friends watch the show, yes guys included.

depp got nominated for alice in wonderland?  i'm surprised anyone got nominated for anything in that movie, it was horrible.
does colin firth winning best actor mean that franco isn't a lock for the oscar anymore?

Franco was never going to win an Oscar...his performance in 127 Hours was nothing special.
well, it seemed like the popular opinion whenever critics talked about the movie.  they were saying that the awards were already his and portman's.
i just think it's stupid when critics / media people proclaim that someone is a lock for best actor / actress so many months in advance.

off-topic:  glee actually won awards?  i've never watched an episode but it doesn't look that good to me.  i'm embarrassed to say that the majority of my friends watch the show, yes guys included.

These pompous stuck up actors need to hear some of that %#*!.
laugh.gif

honestly firth was owed the award for a single man, i thought eisenberg had a chance but when i heard firth was in the running i knew it was over. you guys should check that movie out, really good and made by one of my fave designers tom ford
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

honestly firth was owed the award for a single man, i thought eisenberg had a chance but when i heard firth was in the running i knew it was over. you guys should check that movie out, really good and made by one of my fave designers tom ford
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

This:

...is so much better than:

1719171154_1573160202.jpg

She kinda look like if Anna Faris had a little sister now.
Downgrayedd. Bet Amy Adams talked her into it, just like she did to Lohan.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

This:

...is so much better than:

1719171154_1573160202.jpg

She kinda look like if Anna Faris had a little sister now.
Downgrayedd. Bet Amy Adams talked her into it, just like she did to Lohan.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom