68th Annual Golden Globe Awards / SAG Awards Jan 30th

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Emma Stone is looking
pimp.gif
as a blonde

FYI, that's her natural hair color (well maybe not exactly, but she's a blonde and dyes it red usually).

Her fake tan is a bit much, but she still looks good.

FYI, that's her natural hair color (well maybe not exactly, but she's a blonde and dyes it red usually).

The Tourist was really bad though. Didn't keep you guessing in a good way.

Emma looks stunning like way better than when she was a redhead. She no longer looks like a teenager.

The Tourist was really bad though. Didn't keep you guessing in a good way.

Emma looks stunning like way better than when she was a redhead. She no longer looks like a teenager.

I havent seen any of those movies. But I've seen a few of those dramas and comedies. Sad to see almost none of my favorites winning.

I havent seen any of those movies. But I've seen a few of those dramas and comedies. Sad to see almost none of my favorites winning.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

the tan was a bit excessive,I'm sure she's not the type to get a tan like that I probably for her role in the new spiderman reboot. her hair is blonde for that role tooEmmastonestalker/10

Originally Posted by Big J 33

the tan was a bit excessive,I'm sure she's not the type to get a tan like that I probably for her role in the new spiderman reboot. her hair is blonde for that role tooEmmastonestalker/10

Congrats to Pacino!...a legend in film.

Emma stone fake tan or not, she's !%@*! HOT.

Back
Top Bottom