What's the most amount of $ you spent on shoes?

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
NT what's the most $ you spent on a pair of shoes? Or any item where you paid big $ that most people would find ridiculous?

Regrats or nah?

Shoes........$235 for foams
Item: I want to say $540 for my guitar

No regerts because it was a replacement for the one that was stolen out my car that my sister got me

I generally try to stay at retail so 160-220 but I do regret not snagging a DS Size 13 DMP 11pack and pack for 750, seller needed money at the time but I was a bit hesistant to drop 700 and it got scooped up

Thinking bout dropping 1.4k on the off white 1.. want them bad. It's money I can lose but I know it's also money I can just save...

The ONE time I didn’t pay retail. I don’t remember the exact amount tbh. 250ish for some Black/Cement IIIs in 2011-12. I was unemployed when they dropped, no damns given, copped them from Flight Club. :lol:

#cheapbois :nthat:

shoes: $300 (customs)

item: $300 (Pax 3)

I think that's a pretty good soft cap on a discretionary purchase that doesn't transport me anywhere, going or coming...after that I really have to have a think about it.

280 for some concords. Instant regret after I paid. What a giant waste of money. Ended up selling them for 250 after wearing them like twice.

$195 for a pair of boots is the most I've paid for any footwear.

Tryna flex designer, but I'm not really seeing anything I'd wanna spend money on lol.

Near 900$ for some really rare Air Max’s quite a few times. I eventually resold my entire collection for a tremendous amount, however, I do regret getting so deep into sneakers for so many years as it caused a lot of problems for me. Everything’s gucci now

$500 on belugas v1 on release date. Before that $425 on south beach 8s.

Most I've spent on kicks was $200 for a pair Grape 5's in a size 13 of ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom