6 Real Islands Way More Terrifying Than The One On 'Lost'

some of them are just sick.
alien.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

very interesting.

www.cracked.com/article_17379_6-real-islands-way-more-terrifying-than-one-on-lost.html

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

You couldn't hyperlink the address?
So you can post a reply to the thread about how he didnt hyper link it but you cant copy and paste it into your address bar?
laugh.gif
alien.gif

I have to think that list is slightly exaggerated, but good find. Very interesting, thanks.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

So you can post a reply to the thread about how he didnt hyper link it but you cant copy and paste it into your address bar?
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Personally I would've preferred a hyperlink too. Would've made it easier to view for everyone on phones or posting from work.

Nonetheless, heres the link as it should've been posted the first time:
http://www.cracked.com/article_17379_6-real-islands-way-more-terrifying-than-one-on-lost.html

That snake island just grossed me out, just the thought of 5 snakes per square meter. Yuck.

That Ghost island is
eek.gif
if true.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
alien.gif

Personally I would've preferred a hyperlink too. Would've made it easier to view for everyone on phones or posting from work.

Nonetheless, heres the link as it should've been posted the first time:
http://www.cracked.com/article_17379_6-real-islands-way-more-terrifying-than-one-on-lost.html
Thank you.

I sure as Hell wasn't about to copy/paste the link. $$#* that.

i didnt bother highlighting and copying because I knew that someone woulda hyperlinked it in a response for me

I just don't like copy/pasting links into my address bar because then they staty in my drop-down website menu, and clutter it up.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom