6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

Are we really surprised here?

ca4307181b5fcfd71d799545f63f3daf.jpeg
I SEE NOW

As a black suburban Arizonan, let me shed some context to the situation. In the southern part of Phoenix there is a mountain called South Mountain. On the southern side of the mountain there is the community of Ahwatukee(suburbs), which is where these girls live. It's really isolated from the rest of the city and as you can guess is inhabited by a mostly white crowd. On the northern side of the mountain is the community of Laveen/South Phoenix (urban), which has a sizable black population. Ahwatukee's official motto is "the nice side of the hill", which tells you what you need to know about the attitude of the people that live there.

No defense for this kind of behavior in my opinion, the state of AZ needs to hold this L for this :smh:

Tucson >>> Phoenix
Was a South side resident for a long time out there :smokin. **** goin up that 48st hill. Glad they opened more businesses in south mountain.

We'll all forgot about this in a month like we forgot about those frat boys that sang a racist song on their bus.

We'll all forgot about this in a month like we forgot about those frat boys that sang a racist song on their bus.

WE will forget, but their names will always appear in a search engine. Also, I'm pretty sure nobody ACTUALLY cares about what these girls did. It's dumb high school stuff.

Maybe because my family raised me with all races i dont care to join the bandwagon of outrage just because......im one of the folks that think everyone is racist at some point..maybe not blatantly but we all say racist ****...from jokes to when we hang out with certain friends.....some people can say **** you and some wanna fight.....it is what it is...all i know is i am never surprised because i never expect, therefore am not let down.

:stoneface:

I forgive you too, racist. I love you as a human. Gimme a hug !
You don't take the power out of something by ignoring it. The simple wrongness of enslaving another human being and treating him/her like property being ignored is why the Native American population was decimated, two thirds of the Jews that resided in Europe systematically exterminated, and the African/African American population kept in chains until less than 200 years ago. Slavery, segregation, the inability to vote; you take the power away from something by confronting it head on, showing everyone that it is wrong, and ensuring that no one ever forgets just how wrong it is. In the instances when someone does you then confront the issue again, and again, and again every damn day, every ******* time until it is finally not an issue anymore.

What about remembering atrocities so it festers into rancor and perpetual hate until the cycle of violence is repeated, again and again. So yes, you do take the power out of something by ignoring through forgiveness.

"To understand everything is to forgive everything" - Buddha

Last edited:
I forgive you too, racist. I love you as a human. Gimme a hug !
You don't take the power out of something by ignoring it. The simple wrongness of enslaving another human being and treating him/her like property being ignored is why the Native American population was decimated, two thirds of the Jews that resided in Europe systematically exterminated, and the African/African American population kept in chains until less than 200 years ago. Slavery, segregation, the inability to vote; you take the power away from something by confronting it head on, showing everyone that it is wrong, and ensuring that no one ever forgets just how wrong it is. In the instances when someone does you then confront the issue again, and again, and again every damn day, every ******* time until it is finally not an issue anymore.

What about remembering atrocities so it festers into rancor and perpetual hate until the cycle of violence is repeated, again and again. So yes, you do take the power out of something by ignoring through forgiveness.

"To understand everything is to forgive everything" - Buddha

Forgiving someone for something and ignoring the fact that it happened are nowhere near the same thing.

Nor does remembering something ensure that it's going to fester into hate. Though it does make it a possibility, which is a reality of the situation.

They're comfortable doing this because they know as black people all we do is pray cry and forgive

They're comfortable because they have a gang of apologists that will not only deflect the conversation, but also somehow villainize the victim while claiming his false sense of neutrality. It's amazing how they never recognize their own attacks. The system will never have to lift a finger or change because they have all these plebs deflecting for them.

I'm not surprised by these occurances anymore

But I do find it funny how in SOME of the news report they have their faces blurred out as if it's not a viral photo [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

As a black suburban Arizonan, let me shed some context to the situation. In the southern part of Phoenix there is a mountain called South Mountain. On the southern side of the mountain there is the community of Ahwatukee(suburbs), which is where these girls live. It's really isolated from the rest of the city and as you can guess is inhabited by a mostly white crowd. On the northern side of the mountain is the community of Laveen/South Phoenix (urban), which has a sizable black population. Ahwatukee's official motto is "the nice side of the hill", which tells you what you need to know about the attitude of the people that live there.

No defense for this kind of behavior in my opinion, the state of AZ needs to hold this L for this
mean.gif

Tucson >>> Phoenix
Was a South side resident for a long time out there
smokin.gif
. **** goin up that 48st hill. Glad they opened more businesses in south mountain.
Yeah it looks way better than it did back in the day. Baseline used to be a terrible street 
laugh.gif

For most of America history, blacks were property, not people.

For most of American history, it was illegal for black to build wealth

For all of America history, blacks have been oppressed in some way. Either physical, socially or economically.

For all of American history, some form of white supremacy and systemics racism has existed.

Wake the hell up. The present is the way it is because of the past
And I love how somehow speaking about racism, makes somesome "pro-black" and not interested in practicing brotherhood with the next man. Or that somehow is twisted into putting black people ABOVE others

That is the same nonsense logic behind the "All Lives Matter" deflection

Black community has been asking for equality, and shared prosperity for hundreds of years.

And they have been rebuffed for hundreds of years.

But somehow, the problem is our attitudes

eyes.gif
I just want this to be seen again. This x a million. Rusty, take these reps sir. 

^THIS.

the perpetuation of the idealism that the white man is holding me back will continue to hold you back.
^ You're still at it ? You're not black, why do you have so much to say on what's what :lol:

Not saying you can't have an opinion because of your ethnicity, but you're WAY too opinionated on things that don't directly effect you.

^ You're still at it ? You're not black, why do you have so much to say on what's what :lol:

Not saying you can't have an opinion because of your ethnicity, but you're WAY too opinionated on things that don't directly effect you.

I think he should keep his opinion to himself since he's basically telling black people how to react to white supremacy

I think he should keep his opinion to himself since he's basically telling black people how to react to white supremacy

white supremacy only has an effect on black people?

ok.

and i am actually black, the "mole" is my actual skin color, the rest of me is the birthmark.

Back
Top Bottom