6 girls lineup to spell N****r on picture day

of course its probably happened plenty of times but white people just dont care. they still count their money and ride around in their nice cars, while black people are trying to complain their way to the top #OscarsSoWhite.

Let me refresh your memory

I think he should keep his opinion to himself since he's basically telling black people how to react to white supremacy

Exactly and the crazy part is dude probably loves black culture :lol:

You think I'm gonna tell Native Americans how they should deal with their problems ? No....I stay in my lane.

You think I'm gonna tell Native Americans how they should deal with their problems ? No....I stay in my lane.

im getting more entertainment out of this than the Yeezy/Wiz beef. :wink:

i will say this about Native Americans...That NARF commercial where Frankie J is rapping is not a good look.

im getting more entertainment out of this than the Yeezy/Wiz beef. :wink:

i will say this about Native Americans...That NARF commercial where Frankie J is rapping is not a good look.

so you're saying you're only making these ignorant comments to upset the black posters on NT?

Last edited:
Dude is clearly trolling now. Haha it's funny to me though. Crazy how dudes like this don't get banned

They do.

Caught me off guard in some other thread. Dudes just need to say the right offensive things.

so you're saying you're only making these ignorant comments to upset the black posters on NT?

when it became an attack on my appearance, my motives shifted.

i do stand behind what i say and how i live. all men are created equal, what they do after creation is up to them.

if that makes me a racist then so be it.

everyone enjoy their evening.

God bless you all.

edit: if anyone would like to pick my brain or help educate me since i am ignorant and naive, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

i do stand behind what i say and how i live. all men are created equal, what they do after creation is up to them.

God bless you all.

edit: if anyone would like to pick my brain or help educate me since i am ignorant and naive, feel free to PM me.
All men are created equal but not all men are treated equal. The disadvantage in life for minorities is real and it is the result of countless years of oppression that still continues to this day.
In the case of black people, it is not your place to tell black folks how to feel about the oppression they face. You aren't black.

God bless you all.

People just laughed at your appearance. Most of the "attacks' against you were because of what you have been saying, not your appearance.

Funny, when you could hide behind your computer screen and anonymously rustle black folk on here, ever thing was cool.

Once people put a face to the ignorance. You caught feelings.

You didn't give a damb about how your words where making others feel though. Did you?

I agree that all men are created equal. And the laws and policies of a country should reflect that they are also treated equal.

So the people that should be getting this all "all men are created equal" speech first and foremost are white supremacist. Because they are the ones trying their best for that not be the case in America. Not minorities, and especially not the black community

And like I said, black folks are fighting for equality, for justice, not special treatment, not handouts. What you seem to not understand is black people are not treated as equals in today's society.

Never once in America's history have we gotten true equality, true justice, so we continue to fight for it. But you try to twist that fight as throwing a tantrum for some handouts.

And since your so obvious about systemic racism and white supremacy. Here, educate yourself.

And don't worry, as you can see, this is a white man summarizing systemic racism in the PRESENT. So you can't cry "pro-black" :rolleyes

Last edited:
long-story-short-aliens.jpg

God bless you all.

Like a typical bigoted coward he throws jabs behind a computer screen, but when his appearance is exposed he runs Away. I would have more respect for you if you just said that Black people are inferior, criminal, lazy bums, which you think, but you're scared to say it. Tell us how u really feel. Dude is Asian and has the nerve to not like black people.

People just laughed at your appearance. Most of the "attacks' against you were because of what you have been saying, not your appearance.

it was irrelevant to the conversation once I was asked if i was black and stated i was not. you might of seen it as a joke, i saw it as an attack. difference of opinion i guess.

Like a typical bigoted coward he throws jabs behind a computer screen, but when his appearance is exposed he runs Away. I would have more respect for you if you just said that Black people are inferior, criminal, lazy bums, which you think, but you're scared to say it. Tell us how u really feel. Dude is Asian and has the nerve to not like black people.

when did i run? i continued to comment on how i felt after my picture was posted.

if I felt that way I would've said it. If you havent gathered, I have been speaking how I feel this whole time.

Actually a lot of Asians like him are programmed by white society to think less of black people because they are considered the "model minority". They live their lives serving as sycophants to the white man while he plows their women and demasculinizes Asian men. Uncle Wongs I believe they are called.
"ether the **** that make your soul burn slow"

Clearly a man completely happy in his own ignorance, even the slightest bit of research and knowledge is a waste of his time.

Actually a lot of Asians like him are programmed by white society to think less of black people because they are considered the "model minority". They live their lives serving as sycophants to the white man while he plows their women and demasculinizes Asian men. Uncle Wongs I believe they are called.
Damn Uncle Wong. I've never heard that term before. You made me choke on the tea i was sipping.

It's looking like he edited the post where he tried to play grammar police on you LionBlood. What has gotten into you lately LinoBlood, I usually disagree with a lot of stuff you say. I agree with u and like what've you've said in this thread...

Back
Top Bottom