6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

I was ready to give the biggest
indifferent.gif
 ever if Sheamus lost due to the Cobra.

I was ready to give the biggest
indifferent.gif
 ever if Sheamus lost due to the Cobra.

Originally Posted by masondid

I know I shouldn't, but when Truth introduced swaggles face to the bottom of his boot I was...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was dying when that happened.

Originally Posted by masondid

I know I shouldn't, but when Truth introduced swaggles face to the bottom of his boot I was...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was dying when that happened.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

didn't realize this started at 8, can someone let me know what I missed in the first hour?

-Miz started the show, Austin came to ring cut a promo on him and set up a Piper Pit segment with Miz and Alex Riley.

- Stone Cold dismissed Miz from the ring; Alberto Del Rio came out next saying how Austin was passing the torch to him.

- Stone Cold setup a match with ADR and Kane which ended in a DQ after ADR refused to let go of the Cross Arm Breaker after Kane grabbed the ropes.

- Big Show came down to the ring and made the save for Kane by attacking ADR. Show beat up Ricardo Rodriguez after he came to help ADR, allowing ADR to escape.

- Shortly afterwards, Stone Cold appeared on the Titantron and setup a match between ADR and Big Show for Capital Punishment.

- Hornswoggle came to ring and shot T-shirts into the crowd. R-Truth then came out and proceeded to kick Hornswoggle in the face.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

didn't realize this started at 8, can someone let me know what I missed in the first hour?

-Miz started the show, Austin came to ring cut a promo on him and set up a Piper Pit segment with Miz and Alex Riley.

- Stone Cold dismissed Miz from the ring; Alberto Del Rio came out next saying how Austin was passing the torch to him.

- Stone Cold setup a match with ADR and Kane which ended in a DQ after ADR refused to let go of the Cross Arm Breaker after Kane grabbed the ropes.

- Big Show came down to the ring and made the save for Kane by attacking ADR. Show beat up Ricardo Rodriguez after he came to help ADR, allowing ADR to escape.

- Shortly afterwards, Stone Cold appeared on the Titantron and setup a match between ADR and Big Show for Capital Punishment.

- Hornswoggle came to ring and shot T-shirts into the crowd. R-Truth then came out and proceeded to kick Hornswoggle in the face.
laugh.gif

Why would you need the anonymous GM when Stone Cold is the GM for the night?

This is stupid.

Why would you need the anonymous GM when Stone Cold is the GM for the night?

This is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom