6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

Should be very interesting to see what kind of response Ryder gets tonight. The arena was dead last week.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Should be very interesting to see what kind of response Ryder gets tonight. The arena was dead last week.

I am too. Not to make excuses for Ryder..but I thought last weeks crowed was pretty dead. They were hot for the opening segment but that was about it, IMO.

I am too. Not to make excuses for Ryder..but I thought last weeks crowed was pretty dead. They were hot for the opening segment but that was about it, IMO.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

To be honest though, it doesn't help things that Ryder isn't very good in the ring.

To be honest though, it doesn't help things that Ryder isn't very good in the ring.

True. I'm not a fan of his signature moves. He needs to work on things no doubt. Great seller, though.

True. I'm not a fan of his signature moves. He needs to work on things no doubt. Great seller, though.

Horrible Early Returns for Over The Limit
WWE’s Over the Limit looks to be only at 65,000 in the United States (which would mean maybe 75,000 tops in North America because you include Canada and Puerto Rico in those totals). I expected low, but didn’t expect that low. We should have actuals on that show in a few weeks.

To show the accuracy of trending numbers when it comes to WWE, they would have indicated 90,000 for TLC (real number was 101,000), 260,000 for Rumble (real number 264,000), 160,000 for Chamber (real number 136,000) and 630,000 for Mania (real number 617,000). So when we have actuals to compare it to, these early estimates are pretty darn close.

TNA’s Sacrifice looks to be near record lows in the 7,000 range based on those same patterns. Of course with TNA, with a number that low, it could be 4,000 or 15,000 and you’re within the margin of error of something like this. I did expect Sacrifice to do really bad, and our response level to it was awful.

The strongest WWE Over the Limit U.S. markets look to be Dallas, Seattle (where the show took place in), San Jose, New York, Atlanta and Los Angeles.

WWE’s Over the Limit looks to be only at 65,000 in the United States (which would mean maybe 75,000 tops in North America because you include Canada and Puerto Rico in those totals). I expected low, but didn’t expect that low. We should have actuals on that show in a few weeks.

To show the accuracy of trending numbers when it comes to WWE, they would have indicated 90,000 for TLC (real number was 101,000), 260,000 for Rumble (real number 264,000), 160,000 for Chamber (real number 136,000) and 630,000 for Mania (real number 617,000). So when we have actuals to compare it to, these early estimates are pretty darn close.

TNA’s Sacrifice looks to be near record lows in the 7,000 range based on those same patterns. Of course with TNA, with a number that low, it could be 4,000 or 15,000 and you’re within the margin of error of something like this. I did expect Sacrifice to do really bad, and our response level to it was awful.

The strongest WWE Over the Limit U.S. markets look to be Dallas, Seattle (where the show took place in), San Jose, New York, Atlanta and Los Angeles.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

June 27 - 4 hour Raw

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Why not go to six PPVs per year? The WWE is losing money on horrible buyrates.

laugh.gif
Why not go to six PPVs per year? The WWE is losing money on horrible buyrates.

Anyone think something big will happen tonight?

I think something will happen. I don't know what but around this time last year the Nexus made their debut. June Raw's normally start the big angles of the summer.

I think something will happen. I don't know what but around this time last year the Nexus made their debut. June Raw's normally start the big angles of the summer.

Sounds like you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
laugh.gif

Sounds like you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
laugh.gif

If the wwe let's Punk leave, they're dumb as hell. He's one of the best in the ring and on the mic.

If the wwe let's Punk leave, they're dumb as hell. He's one of the best in the ring and on the mic.

Dude, we're in Nassau tonight?!?! I should of went...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Place is gonna be rockin'.

Dude, we're in Nassau tonight?!?! I should of went...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Place is gonna be rockin'.

Back
Top Bottom